🐰

๏⊙⊙๏

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊 : Everything you need to Avoid
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 : Nope
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 : 407
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : None
【Note :Have fun reading!

~<•>~

E

verything you need to Avoid...

1. His Smile together with his dimples.
Yes, I know he's cute and that all.. But I need you to study and not look at that guy in the library. He's affecting your grades! And even your dreams! If you just studied not minding him or any of your surroundings. You won't be regretting it..

2. Him being really nice to you.
He's being nice to you but make sure it's not like being REALLY REALLY nice. He does that to you but to others.. Nah, he is cold. He have a bad plan about you and I want you to stay away from him... This is the future me reminding you to not date any more guys like HIM.

3. His gifts.
He gives gifts for you every morning and people in the hallway looks at the both of you. Don't accept his gifts in the first place. He do not love you, he's just using you.

4. Dating him.
Dating him is a really big no no. Just like what I've said he is using you to become a great looking person to others.

5. His promises
He.. Promises things that he can't even do. I'm not talking about these ‘I'll reach to stars for you’ no. I'm talking about ‘I promise I won't leave you’.

6. His ‘Apology’.
He looks like he's apologizing but he isn't. He's just doing that so that he can trick you more and you being the dumbest person ever accepted it.

7. Giving him a second chance.
Yes.. You can give others second chance but not someone like HIM. He's not like an angel you thought back then. He's just a devil disguised as an angel.

8. You should move on.. MOVE ON!
He's

Y/n sighed as she stopped writing and eye bags was seen under her eyes.. She just hated him so much.. Wondering why? It's just because she saw Soobin, her boyfriend cheating.

Not once but thrice.. (once-1, twice-2, thrice-3)

He even said that he didn't even loved Y/n in the first place which made Y/n sad and mad at the same time.

What made Y/n even sad is that.. She can't be with Soobin anymore and she just dreamed of them having a family..

She smiled bitterly.

‘I loved him more that he deserve and he hurted me more than I deserve’

~<•>~

⊙๏๏⊙