🔵 Over and over again [Chanhee centric]

Start from the beginning

Younghoon shrugs, returning the kiss. "Nothing much... Just some normal shoots here and there... I also had a couple shoot with some other female model- I kept on wishing it was you though.." Younghoon pouted.

"Aww~ What are you gonna do without me?" Chanhee laughed. Younghoon shrugged. "I'd be lost.... And probably in a pickle with my manager every single day." Chanhee nods. "Very true... But who still uses 'in a pickle' now a days?"

"What's wrong with that?" Younghoon cups the other's face and brings it closer for the boy to see his pout closer. Chanhee blows on Younghoon's face and shakes his head. "Nothing... It's quite cute actually."

Younghoon wipes his face in case Chanhee's saliva accidentally found a place on his face. "What movie do you want to watch this time?" Younghoon asks the boy, quickly changing out of his work clothes and into some sweatpants.

"Extraordinary You!" Chanhee replies happily. Younghoon sighs fondly and puts on the Kdrama. "We've watched this 2 times already." Chanhee pouts. "Are you complaining?" Younghoon shakes his head.

The two sits comfortably on their couch, Younghoon's arm slung around the other's shoulders- Chanhee's head on the taller's chest. "What if we were like Danoh and Haru?" Chanhee suddenly asks. "Then I will just continue to love you over and over again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LEE JAEHYUN! BE CAREFUL!" Dating a clumsy actor was not how Chanhee envisioned dating Hyunjae to be like. It was like he wasn't even dating the other- it was as if he were babysitting the clumsy actor without being payed.

"Sorry, Heehee~" Hyunjae says innocently, hoping to pass another one of Chanhee's scoldings. "Please be careful next time." Chanhee crouched down and placed a bandaid on Hyunjae's cheek. "What would happen if you get seriously hurt?"

Hyunjae smiled cheekily and kissed the other's nose. "Than I have you to nurse me back to health! As simple as that!" Chanhee shook his head. "I may be in medical school but that doesn't mean I can treat you if you're seriously injured!"

"Yes, it does-" "No, it- forget it." Chanhee pouted and started to sulk. Hyunjae immediately stopped teasing the other and hugged him from the back. "Heehee~ Look at me~" Chanhee ignored the other.

"Hee~" Chanhee continued to pout. He felt Hyunjae's arms leave him and he heard the boy retreat. "If I do this shot, will you stop being mad at me?" Chanhee, still not looking at his boyfriend, nodded.

The sound of Hyunjae's sneakers squeaking and the ball dribbling were the only things Chanhee could hear before he was brought into a big hug. "I shot~ Stop being mad now~" Chanhee turned around and smiled.

"Did you actually?" Jaehyun gasped in offense. "Why would I lie to you?" Silence. "Ok, fine- but I actually did shoot." Chanhee giggles and kissed the wound on his boyfriend's cheek. "I love you..."

Hyunjae sneakily stole a kiss from the other before replying. "I love you too~" "Even in our next life?" "Even in our next life... I will continue to love you over and over again..." ".... Don't you dare-" "So don't ever think I need more~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squeaky sneakers, balls dribbling and the smell of sweaty bodies were not Chanhee's favorite when he's on a date but unless the sound of the sneakers, the sound of dribbling and the smell of sweat came from his boyfriend, he didn't mind.