"You know I don't like repeating myself so do it until I'm asking you nicely" he growled in anger while threatening me with his words. Those words made a big lump form in my throat as his words sank more into me. I knew I had no other choice but to face the monster himself. I slowly opened my eyes and fear was visible in them. A small smirk played at the corner of his lips as he saw me obeying him. 

"Good," he said as the back of his fingers brushed over my cheeks making my skin tingle. My breaths deepened even more as he did that.  

"Please let me go, sir," I said, taking my chance to be free from him before he decided to cover my mouth again with his big hand. 

"Not so easily," he said in his dark voice mockingly, making my mouth go dry. 

"I have work to do," I said trying to reason as I bit my lower lip in distress. 

"I don't care," he said in his same voice as I saw his grey eyes moving from my eyes to my lips to trace the movement I did unknowingly. It made me stop biting my lower lip. 

"Please" I pleaded as I saw his gaze becoming dark as they lingered on my lips. I don't know what was going on in his head. Why the hell he was looking at my lips with that undefined look in his eyes. 

"Your only work I know is that you are mine. You belong only to me. I'm the only one who can make you work as I wish but it seems like you are forgetting it," he said in a calm voice but the way he said it had so much heftiness to it that it made my legs go weak and my body shivers with an unknown sensation. I swallowed hard as I heard his words. 

What does he mean? 

I thought as I sensed more hidden meaning to his words. I kept looking at him as he said those words. He didn't avert his gaze from mine. We kept staring back as my gaze held so many unanswered questions but he seemed to ignore them all, refusing to answer not even a single question. He again lifted his hand and moved the pad of his thumb to free my lower lip. I was biting again in tension and I was on the verge of ripping off the skin of my lower lip because of my continued assault. I didn't even realize when I started doing it again. He moved the pad of his thumb on my lower lip like trying to soothe the stinging sensation I was feeling. The tension in the air around us became even thicker as I felt him moving his face near me. My heart was ready to leap out of my chest as I noticed his moment. He was behaving like he was spellbound or something like that, making me go crazy in my head thinking what his actions will be the very next moment. 

Oh, God. 

He was still moving his face near me making me want to push him and run but my body had gone numb a long time ago. My breath heaved, even more, causing my chest to rise and fall with sweat fear. 

"Sage" I heard Izzy calling my name and it broke whatever spell was cast here. Something flashed in his eyes and he moved his face away from mine but didn't let me go out of his grip. 

"Sage" I again heard her calling my name and it was not coming far away from us. She must be near the room. 

"Let me go sir Izzy is calling me," I said, wanting him to let me go from his grip. He clenched his jaw as he heard my words. 

"Stay away from my sister" he warned me with that disgusted look in his eyes. It made my heartache again. Why was he again giving me that look? What I did to deserve that look in his eyes. Is this his new way to make me feel how incapable I'm in his eyes? I did not let it hurt but I was feeling it slowly getting reflected on my face.