Chapter 9 Hoarfrost heart

Beginne am Anfang

your Hoarfrost Heart has 3 distinct features. First of all, It manipulates mana and acts like any other mana core that's twin elemental in water and wind, other than that you have a massive mana pool.

Secondly, the blue shell over your core, will absorb Aether slowly and combine it with your mana to produce a type of energy that's similar to my divine power although it's about only a 10th as potent, I examined this energy while you were unconscious and it was made in a way similar to nuclear fission, it destroys mana and aether and then freezes them together to produce a kind of supercharged ice mana that can freeze anything to a point past absolute zero given enough exposure.

This is extremely powerful and dangerous energy as it has the potential to freeze anything just short of a god, including the flow of time itself in a small area but this is incredibly dangerous so don't do it unless you're about to die, Also feel free to name this element whatever you want.

And thirdly the blue shell will protect and camouflage your core, you can make it appear as any core stage from being coreless to where you currently are, But to those that are 2 whole stages above you will be able to see the blue shell and your core level.

"well that was a lot to digest," I sighed in disbelief"

"well of course it is, I may be able to tell you what happened and what your core is making but it's not like I predicted any of this, and also remember that while you're here I can read your mind so I can already tell that you decided to name that element Stasis, Good name choice," he said patting my back in condolence, he may be a blunt god that looks down on me as a mortal but he is a good person.

"well send you can wake me up now right Boreas?"

"I was about to do that, but here take this." he poked me on the forehead, and memories implanted themselves into my mind.

"A complete perfect memory of my explanation on Stasis and how to disguise your Hoarfrost heart, and remember you cant consciously absorb aether let alone perceive it so Its going to be a long time before your able to use it again, that one Stasis lightning bolt you made when you awoke used up 90% of what you had."

And with that, I woke up in my room in Arthurs house, a simple room in a wood house with a low bed for a 3-year-old with enough storage to keep my practice weapons and clothes. I sat up and saw Arthur sleeping on the bed.

I shook his shoulder waking him.

"Art how long was I out?''

"2 Days" he shot back with some concern.

"Al, what happened to you when you awoke? your core had a blue shell around it" he questioned, rightfully curious.

with a smirk on my face overjoyed at my circumstances I replied.

"Arthur ill give you the short answer my core has some special magic that I need to learn how to use but it drains my magic severely if I overuse it."

"I won't question it we both have secrets," Arthur reassured me.

"thanks, Art."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N now we got something real special, and no I will balance this a bit so its not so overpowered it gets boring and as a example here is the things about Al usings stasis and why he wont do it often.

1 its super straining on his core, its like the strain 3 seconds of static void causes on arthurs core, if he so much as moves stasis out of the storage layer between the shell and his mana core. and it gets worse from there on.

2 it hurts him, Becuse of how powerful stasis is the more he uses it the colder he gets and let me tell you hypothermia fucking sucks

3 it takes aether as a fuel source, Al cant manipulate, sense, or even slightly influance aether at the moment. so producing stasis particles is incredibly slow.

4 Al can only store a limited amount of stasis at anytime and the capacity scales with how high is core stage is along with his ability to use or see aether.

5 its super draining at the moment, ok so Al can make lightning with stasis that  behaves the same as regular lightning but it can freeze A class mana beasts solid, that stasis bolt drained 90% stasis he made, the aether that he had been accumulating unconsciously for just shy of 4 years ontop of using the mana of about 30 seconds of static void. now that he has his core to replenish the aether to do that again would take about 2 years, or novel arthur 20 seconds in the relictombs.

enhancing spells with stasis takes half as much as making a spell out of it does.

JOIN THE TBATE FAN FICTION DISCORD!

we give updates on when chapters for a bunch of diffrent fics come out

https://discord.gg/d4h86bzNzR