It's quiet uptown-Chad Channing

Y/N's pov
I gently placed the blanket wrapped dog in the casket,tears rolled down my cheeks.Buster,my boyfriend Chad's dog,died yesterday.I got the call at 2 in the morning,his mom needed me to come over immediately because Chad was crying hysterically and having a full blown panic attack.I nearly broke the speed limit as I rushed over to Chad's house,i sloppily parked the car and quickly got out.I rushed to the front door and frantically knocked on the door,his dad opened the door."Y/N thank god you're here,it's really bad."he said,he let me in."Where is he?"I asked worryingly,"In the basement,his mom has been trying to get Buster out of his arms for hours."he replied.

"Chad..."I whispered,I walked towards the basement door and opened it."NO!NO!NO!"I heard Chad sob,"honey please,you can't keep holding onto Buster like that."I heard his mom say as I walked down the steps.his mom noticed me and sighed with relief,she sat up and walked towards me."thank goodness you're here Y/N,I don't know what else to do."she whispered to me,"I got this."I whispered.she nodded and walked up the steps,I slowly walked towards Chad.he was rocking back and forth,cradling Buster in his arms."Chad,Chad baby you need to breathe."i said,sitting down across from him.his head shot up,his eyes were red and puffy."Y-Y/N..."he sobbed,it broke my heart seeing him like this.

I got closer to him,I managed to gently take Buster out of his arms.he hugged me tightly,sobbing into my chest.I hugged him back,brushing his hair with my hand."He-He can't be gone Y/N...he can't be..."he cried."I know baby I know..."I whispered,gently kissing his forehead.

There are moments that the words don't reach
There's a grace too powerful to name
We push away what we can never understand
We push away the unimaginable