Banging on tour-Kurt x Krist x Dave

A/N
I remember back when I was first writing fanfics I was uncomfortable with poly stuff

But I've grown and matured(ok the maturing part is a lie but the growing part isn't)

I think I'm finally comfortable enough to write a threesome oneshot

No one's pov
Dave gripped onto Kurt's hair as he guided his mouth up and down his dick,Krist gripped onto Kurt's hips as he gently slammed in and out of his hole.it wasn't often that the boys had a break from tour,so whenever they did they wasted no time in taking off their clothes and getting down to business.Kurt held onto the sides of Dave's thighs as he sucked him off,the pleasure of being fucked and getting mouth fucked was too much.and it didn't help when Krist began to jerk him off,he squeezed his eyes shut and moaned(but it was muffled of course)."keep your eyes open."Dave growled at Kurt,he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"S-Shit!"Krist grunted,he gripped onto Kurt's hips tightly as he began to pick up the pace,Dave noticed this and began to quicken his pace as well.Kurt's eyes began to roll to the back of his head,his eyes began to water."FUCK!"Krist moaned as he came inside Kurt,this made Dave more determined."S-Shit!"he moaned,he held the sides of Kurt's head down as he came inside his mouth.Kurt gagged,Dave lifted his mouth off."don't swallow it yet,let us see."Dave said,Kurt shakily sat up and opened his mouth."good boy."Krist cooed,"now swallow it."Dave said.Kurt struggled to swallow it,he coughed a bit.

"Why am I always the submissive one?"

"Well...you don't really act dominant so..."

"WHAT?!"

"He's right Kurt."