Aurora

A/N
blondiepepper inspired me to make this oneshot!

No one's pov
Dave couldn't sleep,he didn't know why.well,maybe it was because he had coffee before going to bed,despite his girlfriend Aurora telling him not to have any before bed.he should've listened to her,now he can't sleep.he sighed,he turned around to look at his beautiful sleeping girlfriend.she looked so calm and peaceful,Dave smiled.he gently kissed her forehead before getting out of bed,he went down to the basement,aka his studio,and turned on the lights.he picked up his guitar as well as a notebook and pencil,he sat down and began to write.what is he writing exactly?a song for her,a song for Aurora.

You believe there's something else
To relieve your emptiness
And you dream about yourself
And you bleed and breathe the air
And it's on and on
And on and on and on

He stopped to write down the words and notes for the song,he paused for a moment to look back on his moments with Aurora,wondering if he could use any of them for her song.he smiled,thinking back on his memories with her.

I just kinda died for you
You just kinda stared at me
We will always have the chance
We can do this one more time

"Baby?"He jumped when he heard her voice,he quickly turned around and saw her in front of the basement steps.she couldn't sleep without Dave beside her sometimes,"why are you still awake?"she asked as she rubbed her eyes.he put down his guitar and walked towards her."I couldn't sleep,that's all."he assured her,"did you have another nightmare?"he asked in a concerned tone.he knew what she was referring to,"no,no,just had too much coffee."he said."well I don't want to see my boyfriend become a sleep deprived zombie in the morning,come back to bed."she said,gently grabbing his hand.

"I will in a moment baby,I promise."he assured her,he gently grabbed her and kissed her.she kissed back,"alright,but you get five minutes."she said.he grinned,"deal."he said.she smiled,and headed back upstairs.Dave watched her go up the stairs before returning to his notebook,he wrote her name above the lyrics he made.he smiled to himself,then he closed the lights before heading back upstairs to Aurora.

Hell yeah, I remember Aurora
All this time
Hell yeah, I remember Aurora
Take me now, we can spin the sun around
And the stars will all come out
Then we'll turn and come back down
Turn and come back down