All i want for christmas is you-Pat Smear

Y/N's pov
"Pat when are you coming home?"I asked.I was on the phone with my husband Pat,who was currently on tour right now."I'll be home soon baby I swear."he assured me,I pouted."I don't want to spend Christmas without you."I whined,"I know baby I know."he said.I then had an idea,I smirked and quietly giggled."what is it?"Pat asked,he must've somehow heard my quiet giggle."I don't want a lot for Christmas,There is just one thing I need"I began to sing,"Y/N what are you doing?"he asked.I smirked and ignored him,"I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree."I kept singing.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you"I sang,he laughed."well maybe your wish will come true."he said,i tilted my head in confusion.suddenly I heard a knock on the door,I put the phone down and got up from the couch.I opened the door,revealing Pat.he had his guitar case on his back,a bag in his hand,and his phone on his other hand."PAT!"I exclaimed,hugging him.he laughed and kissed my cheek,"you're home..."I said.I began to tear up,"oh don't cry Y/N,you know I hate seeing you cry."he said."I'm just,really happy to see you."i said,we kissed.