In a storage closet

No one's pov
Krist Novoselic wasn't normally a horny guy,unlike his bandmates Kurt and Dave who were horny wild animals.but he couldn't help himself when he was around her,Y/N Y/L/N.he tried many ways to ignore his feelings for her:gardening,playing his bass guitar,playing the accordion,writing down poems,but nothing worked.after performing a great concert the trio tried their best to escape their wild fans,Dave and Kurt ran off to the dressing room:leaving Krist all alone to fend for himself.now Krist is 6"7,so hiding behind places won't help him.as he dashed down the hall he felt someone grab his wrist,he was pulled into the storage closet.

Krist's pov
"Y/N?what are you doing here?"I asked as she closed the door,she covered my mouth.we stared at each other as we heard feet stomping around,"where could he have gone?he couldn't have gone far,he's practically a giant!he's definitely around here somewhere.let's just go find Kurt and Dave."we heard voices say.we then heard them walk off,i gently took her hand off of my mouth."so,mind telling me what you're doing here?"I asked,"hiding from the fans."she replied casually.I sighed,"sorry you were roped into this life."i said."it's fine,you're here with me:and that makes this a little bit better."she said,I blushed and gulped."Y/N I...I need to tell you something."I said,she was blushing and looking down.I slowly looked down and widened my eyes,blushing in embarrassment.

I immediately tried my best to cover up my boner,"I-I cam explain Y/N,it-its just that you're so pretty and I-I really like you!"I began to ramble.Y/N gave me a shocked look,"you...like me?"she asked.I gulped,"I...I've always liked you Y/N."I admitted.she didn't say anything,she bit her lip and fiddled with her fingers.she then hugged me,I stiffened up at first.I then relaxed and hugged her back,gently kissing her forehead.she looked up at me,her chin resting on my chest."We might need to fix your problem."she reminded me of my boner,"R-Right here?are you sure?"I asked.I've always dreamed of having sex with Y/N,but I never imagined having sex with her in a storage closet.

She bit her lip and nodded,she stood on her tippy toes and gently kissed me.I wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her back,I lifted her up so that she wouldn't have to go on her tippy toes.she giggled,"what?"I asked with a smile."your goatee tickles."she said,I chuckled."I'll get used to it."she assured me,"I love you."I thought."I love you too."she said,"shit,I say that out loud?"I asked.she smiled and nodded,I blushed in embarrassment."W-Well...I meant it."i said,cupping her cheek.she blushed,"K-Krist..."she said.she almost fell backwards,but I quickly caught her.we stared at each other for a moment,"fuck it."I thought.

I passionately kissed her,she was shocked at first but she eventually melted into the kiss.we began to frantically take off our clothes,I kissed her neck and her tits."K-Krist."she whimpered as she held onto me,i gently kissed her stomach."try to stay still."i said as I stood her up,she tilted her head in confusion.I crouched down to her area,i gently pulled down her underwear.she looked at me and blushed,"K-Krist wh-ah!"she moaned as I began to lick her clit.I held onto her thighs as I swirled my tongue around her clit,she squeaked and moaned when I began to suck on it.

I looked up and saw her trying to hold onto the shelves,i gently grabbed one of her hands and placed it on top of my head.she gripped onto my hair as I stuck my tongue in her entrance,"Krist,I want you."she whined.I took my tongue out of her entrance and stood back up,I looked at her as I put my arms behind her back.she wrapped her legs around my waist,not breaking our eye contact.I had one hand on her back,my other hand was currently pulling down my boxers.my dick sprang out of my boxers,Y/N gulped and widened her eyes."don't worry Y/N,I'll be gentle."I assured her,gently cupping her cheek.

"I know,I trust you."she assured me,she gently kissed me.I kissed her back,savoring the moment for a while.I aligned myself,I slowly entered my dick into her entrance.she whimpered and moaned,"are you ok?"I asked worryingly.she nodded,"I-I just need a moment."she said.we stayed in that position for 5 minutes,"O-Ok,you can move now."she consented.I nodded,I began to thrust in and out of her.Y/N moaned and buried her face into my shoulder,i gently kissed her neck."F-Faster."she begged,I nodded and quickened my pace.Y/N and I passionately kissed,her moans were muffled due to our makeout session.

"S-Shit."I moaned,going faster."K-Krist!I love you!"she moaned,"I love you too Y/N!"i said.I held her waist down as I came inside her,she arched her back and moaned.she collapsed onto my chest,I slowly slipped my dick out of her entrance.once we managed to put our clothes back on we snuck out of the storage closet,holding hands."let's go find Kurt and Dave,I'm pretty sure they're fearing for their lives right now."I said,she giggled."yeah,they're probably cowering in fear in the corner or something."she joked,I laughed.