Request #7-@kurtcobainsunglasses

A/N
HOLY SHIT

WE FINALLY GOT A KRIST REQUEST

AND ITS SMUT

WOOOOOOOOO

Y/N's povI was hanging out with my friends Kurt,Chad,and Krist

Y/N's pov
I was hanging out with my friends Kurt,Chad,and Krist.actually,Krist isn't just my friend:he's my crush.Chad,who's like a brother to me,always tries to get me to confess my feelings to Krist but I'm just...too scared."Look Y/N enough is enough,you gotta confess your feelings to Krist.cause to be honest,this is painful to watch every day."Chad said one say,I groaned."I know Chad!but I just-"he cut me off,"yeah,yeah,yeah,you're scared of being rejected.but Y/N that's just it,that's what's holding you back!"he said.I sighed,"ok look,I'll help you."he said.I gave him a look,"Chad,what are you planning?"I asked.he grinned and grabbed my wrist,"Chad!"i squeaked.he grabbed Krist by his shirt and pulled him,Krist gave me a confused look.

Chad then proceeded to throw me and Krist into the closet.I struggled to get up due to Krist's long legs,"Chad let us out you fucker!"Krist yelled."not until you two talk about your feelings!"Chad yelled,"Chad please!"I begged."i gotta go get snacks with Kurt,have funnnnn."he sang,we heard him walk away."feelings?"Krist asked,i blushed."let's try getting some light in here."he suggested,we untangled from each other and got up.Krist flicked up the light switch,I was able to see him in all of his beauty.his blue eyes,cute teeth,sexy beard,you get the point."do you like me Y/N?"he asked,I gulped.

"I don't just like you Krist,I love you.hell,I'm crazy about you.I know guys normally say that to girls,but it's true Krist.when we hang out,I get butterflies in my stomach.I think about you a lot when a can't sleep,and I mean a lot."i said,he blushed."Y/N..."he said,"a-and if you don't like me ba-"before I could finish my sentence Krist grabbed my cheeks and passionately kissed me.I widened my eyes,but then closed them and melted into the kiss."damnit I'm crazy about you too Y/N,you can't even begin to imagine what goes on in my head when you're near me."he confessed,i blushed."there's so many things I wanna do with you:cuddle,go on cute little dates,feed each other chocolate,have sex until the sun rises."he listed,"K-Krist..."I stuttered.

He backed me up against the wall and began to kiss my neck,I let out quiet little moans as I held onto him.I felt his hand trail down to under my pants and underwear,i squeaked and moaned as he began to rub my clit.he pulled his hand out,got down on his knees,and pulled down my pants and underwear."try to stay still."he said,"K-Krist wh-ah!"I moaned as he began to lick my clit.he held onto my thighs as he swirled his tongue around my clit,I squeaked and let out a moan as he began to suck on it.he grabbed mt hand and put it on top of his head,I gripped onto his hair as I felt him stick his tongue in my entrance."Krist,I want you."i whined,my legs felt like jello.

Krist stood up and proceeded to pull down his pants and boxers,I widened his eyes and gulped as his dick sprang out of his boxers."I-I uh,don't have protection."he said,he seemed embarrassed.i cupped his cheeks,gently stroking one with my thumb."I-It's ok,I trust you."i assured him,he blushed.He aligned myself,he slowly entered his dick into my entrance.I whimpered and moaned,"are you ok?"he asked worryingly.i nodded,"I-I just need a moment."i said.we stayed in that position for 5 minutes,"O-Ok,you can move now."i consented.he nodded,he began to thrust in and out of me.I moaned and buried my face into his shoulder,he gently kissed my neck."F-Faster."i begged,he nodded and quickened his pace.

Krist and I passionately kissed,my moans were muffled due to our makeout session."S-Shit."Krist moaned,going faster.I could feel myself coming again,I moaned and bit my lip."K-Krist!I love you!"I moaned,"I love you too Y/N!"he said.he held down my hips and I held onto his shoulders as we came,we were both panting.

Chad's pov
"I can't believe you left them in there."Kurt complained as we walked into my house."relax,I'm sure they're fine."I said,Kurt rolled his eyes."and besides,I couldn't stand the weird sexual tension anymore."i said,I unlocked the closet door.Krist and Y/N were asleep on the floor,Y/N was sitting on his lap while Krist protectively had his arms around her."huh...Your plan worked."Kurt said,"they kinda look...sweaty."I pointed out."yeah,maybe cause they were locked in a closet."Kurt said,punching my arm.