Halloween

Kurt Cobain
Y/N's pov
"Awww you're just adorable Franny!"i said to my daughter Frances.I decided to dress her up as her dad for Halloween,"babe you ready for Krist and Shelli's Halloween party?"I called out."Yeah!are you?"he asked,"yeah!we both-"I immediately stopped taking.I resisted the urge to laugh as I saw Kurt dressed up as Barney the dinosaur,"how do I look?"he asked.he struck a pose,"wow,you look amazing babe!"I managed to say without laughing."is Bean me for Halloween?"he asked,pointing at Frances."it was either this or Dolly Parton."i said,he chuckled.

Dave Grohl
Y/N's pov
"Keep spinning baby!"i said,tonight was a Halloween concert.since Dave and I were too lazy to get us costumes we decided to make ourselves into mummies,"alright done!what do you think?"I asked as I stopped him from spinning."ooooo spooky."he said,I giggled."alright,your turn."he grinned,holding up a roll of toilet paper.

Krist Novoselic
Y/N's pov
"Alright stay still."i said to Krist.him,Chad,and Kurt were going to be zombies for Halloween.so they asked me for help with the fake blood,I gently painted some fake blood underneath Krist's mouth.Krist stared at me the whole time,"alright,you're do-"he grabbed my arm and pulled me down,kissing me and getting fake blood on my mouth."now you're a zombie too."he said with a grin,i smirked.I sat on his lap,"how about you make it more realistic?"I whispered.he smirked,putting his hands on my hips.

Pat Smear
Y/N's pov
"What are you supposed to be babe?"my boyfriend Pat asked,"I'm Ringo Starr!"i said as I held up my drumsticks."what are you suppose to be?"I asked him,"Slash."he said."that explains why I can barely see your pretty face."i joked,he moved some hair off of his face to reveal him grinning."hey babe."he greeted me,I giggled and grinned."hey babe."I greeted him,he pulled me closer to him.