Wild but chill-Chad Channing

A/N
Chad is underrated ;-;

Context:Y/N Cobain is Kurt's second sister,she's 17 years old.she's always had a crush on Chad,but assumed he didn't feel the same way.

Age:
Y/N-17
Chad-20

Y/N's pov
"Come on Kurt I want some too."I whined to my older brother Kurt.I was hanging out with him and his friends today,they were all sharing Chad's bong."no Y/N,there's only room for one junkie in this family."Kurt said.I sighed and crossed my arms,"I'm gonna go get some water."i said.I got up from the floor and walked out of Kurt's room,I went to my room and picked up a bottle of water that was laying around in my room.I practically chugged the whole thing,I threw the water into my trash can and cheered to myself when it made it in."hey."I heard Chad say,I turned around and saw him holding his bong.I blushed a bit,but shook it off."hey Chad."I greeted him,"mind if I come in?"he asked."go ahead."i said,he slowly walked into my room.

"Can you close the door?"I asked,he seemed a bit surprised."uh yeah,sure."he said,he turned around and closed the door.as he did that I grabbed his bong from his hands,"finally!"I groaned.He chuckled,"I think you need this."he said.he pulled out a lighter from his jacket pocket,"ah yes,the missing puzzle piece."I jokingly said.Chad laughed,"you Cobain's are so weird."he said as I took the lighter from him."hey!the only one who isn't weird is Kim."I reminded him,"oh yeah,I completely forgot about her."he said as I lit the bong.I coughed out some smoke,"Damn Channing this is some strong shit."i said as he took it from me,"that's why Kurt didn't want you to take it."Chad explained."i better go before your brother finds out I'm in here and beats the shit out of me."he said,I hesitated."wait."I said,grabbing his wrist.he turned around and looked at me,I blushed and gulped.

"i uh,gotta tell you something."I said,"ok,what is it?"he asked innocently.I sighed,"fuck this..."I said.I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and smashed my lips onto his,he widened his eyes.I was afraid that he'd reject me,but...he didn't.he wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss,which threw me off.we pulled away to breath,we were both blushing."Oh...Oh my fucking god."Chad said,backing away."Chad I-"he cut me off,"Y/N look,I like you.but you're Kurt's sister,and if we found out we were dating he would beat the shit out of me or worse."Chad said.

I looked away,holding my arms."It...It just sometimes hurts you know?"i said,tears rolling down my cheeks.Chad widened his eyes,"Y/N..."he said.he walked towards me,he then gently hugged me.I hugged him back,burying my face in his chest."we gotta keep this a secret,ok?"he said,I nodded.he quickly kissed me,"ok now I gotta actually go,but we can meet up tonight:I'll pick you up."he said."O-Ok."I stuttered,he turned around and opened the door,he turned back and blew a kiss at me.I blushed,I pretended to catch it and place it on my heart.