Yoga pants

No one's pov
Krist bit his lip as he tried to keep his composure,he leaned against the kitchen frame and watched you do yoga in the living room.it was normal for you to do yoga,sometimes Krist even joined you.yoga was something that relaxed you both,whether it was the meditating or just having five minutes of quiet(someone Krist rarely had).but something seemed to be turning Krist on today,and he knew what the culprit was:your yoga pants.you recently bought black yoga pants,mainly because it looked cute.

Who would've thought those yoga pants would turn Krist on a lot?

He couldn't take it anymore,as you did downward dog he made his way to the living room.you flinched as you felt Krist rub your clit through the cloth of the yoga pants,"K-Krist."you tried not to moan."not wearing underwear?you're just asking me to tear these pants off and to fuck you senseless."he growled,you didn't know what got into your husband.but you guess that It could've definitely been the yoga pants,you moaned as you gripped onto your mat.

"look how wet you already are."Krist put his hand on you stomach and lifted you up,backing you up against his chest."now darling,I'm gonna let you chose:the living room,or the bedroom?"he asked,you gulped.Someone could easily walk in on you two if you did the deed in the living room,"B-Bedroom."you stuttered.he smirked and swept you off your feet,you held onto him as he carried you upstairs.