Request #4-Chad(@PastelMonster7)

A/N
Ahhhh

Chad🤤

Y/N's povI whimpered and tried to not moan so loudly as Chad licked my clit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N's pov
I whimpered and tried to not moan so loudly as Chad licked my clit.we were at Jason,Chad's bandmate/friend's,house.he was hosting a party and we were bored,so we decided to play seven minutes in heaven."F-Fuck!"I moaned,not being able to hold back my loud moans.I gripped onto his long hair,I felt like my legs were becoming jelly."C-Coming!"I moaned,we suddenly heard a banging noise on the door."Times almost up!"Jason yelled,Chad stopped licking my clit and quickly stood up.I panted,"shit,can't we have more time?"he asked."no way guys you know the rules!"Kurt said,Chad groaned."don't worry,I got a plan."he said as I pulled up my pants and underwear,he grabbed my hand as he opened the closet door and led me out of it.we ran past Kurt and Jason and headed for the bathroom,as soon as he locked the door he backed me up against the door and we began to make out.

"Let's finish what we started."he said seductively,I blushed.he lifted me up and sat me up on the sink counter,he continued to kiss me while beginning to rub my thighs.I moaned as he began to lick my clit,he held onto my thighs as he swirled my tongue around my clit.I squeaked and moaned when he began to suck on it,I held onto his hair tightly."COMING!"I moaned,I felt myself coming.I laid against the counter and panted,"oh we're not done yet babe."he said with a smirk.he stood back up and pulled down his pants and boxers,"wait,do you have condom?"I asked.he nodded,he dug into his jacket pocket and took out a condom.

I smirked,I spread my legs open.I could see Chad's dick getting harder,he opened the condom and quickly slipped it on his dick.He aligned myself,he slowly entered his dick into my entrance.I whimpered and moaned,"are you ok?"he asked worryingly.i nodded,"I-I just need a moment."i said.we stayed in that position for 5 minutes,"O-Ok,you can move now."i consented.he nodded,he began to thrust in and out of me.I moaned and buried my face into his shoulder,he gently kissed my neck."F-Faster."i begged,he nodded and quickened his pace.

Chad and I passionately kissed,my moans were muffled due to our makeout session."S-Shit."Chad moaned,going faster.I could feel myself coming again,I moaned and bit my lip."C-Ch-Chad!I love you!"I moaned,"I love you too Y/N!"he said.he held down my hips and I held onto his shoulders as we came,we were both panting."HEY!YOU BETTER CLEAN UP IN THERE!"we heard Jason yell,Chad and I looked at each other and blushed in embarrassment.we began to laugh,he slowly pulled his dick out and took the condom off of his dick.he tied it and threw it out,I slowly hopped off the counter as Chad began to pull up his pants and boxers."that was really hot."he said as I pulled up my underwear and pants,"definitely the best sex we've ever had."i said.he blushed,I giggled.