Shame shame

A/N
I can't stop watching the video help me it's my 100th time watching

WARNING:self harm

Y/N's pov
If you want to
I'll make you feel something real just to bother you
Now I got you
Under my thumb like a drug, I will smother you

I hated the way I looked,I don't understand how he could love me so much when I looked like this.

"I love you so much Y/N."

"You're my whole world Y/N."

I love him too,I just...don't love myself as much as he does.

I'll be the one, be the moon, be the sun
Be the rain in your song, go put that record on
If you want to
I'll be the one, be the tongue that will swallow you

I quietly got out of bed,making sure I didn't wake him up.I walked to our bathroom and closed the door.I looked at myself in the mirror,"ugly bitch,how could he ever love you?"a voice in my head spoke.my lip began to quiver,"do it Y/N,do it."it encouraged me as I crouched down.I pulled out a little box from underneath the sink counter,I stood up.

Shame, shame, shame, shame

I opened the box,gently taking out the razor inside.I rolled up my sleeves,revealing old scars.I held the blade up to my right arm,"do it do it do it do it do it"the voice in my head kept repeating.I squeezed my eyes shut,my hand began to shake.

Another splinter under the skin
Another season of loneliness
I found a reason and buried it
Beneath the mountain of emptiness

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"I heard Dave exclaimed,my eyes shot open.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

I turned my head and saw Dave,before I could even speak he grabbed the razor blade from my hand and threw it into the garbage bin."D-Dave I-"he cut me off,"look at this,why did you do this to your beautiful body Y/N?"he asked as he held my arms.at that point I lost it,"BECAUSE IM UGLY!"I sobbed.Dave was shocked,"Y/N that's ridiculous."he said."it's true,look at me."I sniffed,"I am looking at you Y/N."he said.

Shame, shame, shame, shame

He cupped my cheek,gently wiping my tears with his thumb."Y/N,you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life."he said,I sobbed and hugged him tightly.he gently hugged me back,brushing my hair with his hand and pecking my cheek with kisses.

Who, what, where, when (shame, shame)
Just move along, nothing wrong 'til we meet again (shame, shame)
I'll be the end (shame, shame)
I'll be the war at your door, come and let me in (shame, shame)

Dave led me back to our bedroom,it was dark but the moonlight shined through the window.he brushed some of my hair to the side of my ear,I held onto him as he did."I love you so much Y/N."he whispered,"I...I love you too Dave..."I whispered back.

I'll be the one, be the moon, be the sun (shame, shame)
Be the rain in your song, go put that record on (shame, shame)
If you want to (shame, shame)
I'll be the one, be the tongue that will swallow you (shame, shame)

He laid me down on our bed gently,cupping my cheek and kissing me.I held onto his arms as I kissed back,he bit my bottom lip a bit.he pulled away so that we could breath,he slipped his warm hand under my shirt."can I?"he asked,I blushed.I hesitantly nodded,he gently took off my shirt and unclipped my bra.I covered my boobs with my arms,he gently took my arms off of my boobs."you don't have to hide anything Y/N,you're beautiful."he said,I blushed.

Another splinter under the skin
Another season of loneliness
I found a reason and buried it
Beneath the mountain of emptiness

Dave took off his shorts and boxers while I took off my sweatpants and underwear,he opened the nightstand drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube.He rubbed some lube onto his dick,he closed it and put it back in the drawer.he held my hands down as he aligned himself,"this'll hurt,but I promise you it'll feel good."he assured me,I gulped."I-I trust you."I assured him,he nodded.I bit my lip as I whimpered and moaned,Dave moaned a bit as he entered his dick inside my entrance."are you ok?"he asked me,I nodded quickly.

Another splinter under the skin

"S-Shit!"

"D-Dave!"

Another season of loneliness

"Y-You feel so good Y/N!"

I found a reason and buried it

"D-Dave I love you!"

Beneath the mountain of emptiness

"I love you too Y/N,always have and always will."

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh

We both moaned as Dave came inside me,he pulled his dick out and collapsed beside me.we were both panting,he pulled the blanket over our naked bodies."we'll clean up tomorrow."he said,he pulled me towards him.I snuggled into his chest,he gently kissed my forehead.

Shame, shame, shame, shame