Baby's first christmas

Y/N's pov
Krist was helping me decorate the tree,Christmas was being held in me and Kurt's home.not only that,but it was also going to be Frances' first Christmas."check it out Y/N!"I heard Dave say,Krist and I both turned around.Krist immediately began to laugh while I put my hand on my mouth,resisting the urge to laugh.Kurt was dressed like Santa while Dave was dressed like an elf,"You're in on this too Krist."Dave said as he held up a deer costume.Krist widened his eyes,"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"he screamed.he ran off,"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOVOSELIC!"Dave yelled as he chased after him,"be honest:do I look silly?"Kurt asked as I walked towards him.

"I think you look sexy."I whispered,he blushed."W-Wheres um,bean?"he asked,I turned around to reveal Frances on a baby carrier on my back.I felt Kurt taking her out of it,"she slept through all of that chaos?"he asked as I took the baby carrier off of my back."Yep,she did."I replied,"I DID IT!I FUCKING DID IT!"we heard Dave yell.we turned around and saw that Dave did succeed in dressing up Krist as a deer,Kurt and I immediately began to laugh while Krist was making a pouty face."I'm so getting my camera!Shelli's gonna want to see this!"i said,"why must you all torture me like this?"Krist asked dramatically."because you made me a mummy on Halloween,"Dave explained,"this is my revenge!"he exclaimed.