7 minutes in heaven

Kurt Cobain
Krist forcefully shoved you and Kurt into the closet,forgetting that you were claustrophobic.Kurt,knowing you longer then Krist,immediately decided to calm you down.he held you on his lap,shaking and crying.after calming down,you sat there with him chatting until the seven minutes were up.

Dave Grohl
When your friend shoved you and Dave into the closet you two wasted no time in making out,you tugged on his blonde hair a bit as he began to slowly slide his hand down your pants,unfortunately 7 minutes were up by the time he began to rub your clit.

Krist Novoselic
"Are you sure you want to do this?we can just talk-"

"Just shut up and kiss me Novoselic."

You wrapped your legs around his waist as you two began to make out,he backed you up against the closet door.You could feel his bulge rubbing against your thigh."K-Krist what if we don't have enough time?"you asked worryingly,"we'll have plenty of time after the party."he assured you as he began to kiss your neck,"TIME'S UP YOU TWO!"

Chad Channing
"S-So how does this work?"you asked Chad,you two were put into the closet together.thankfully it wasn't cramped,that would've be awkward.he blushed in embarrassment,"U-Uh well,we can kiss or talk or..."he trailed off.you blushed,you got up and sat down next to him."wanna just talk?"you suggested,he looked at you."Y-Yeah...I'd like that."he said,smiling.

Jason Everman
"F-Fuck!"you moaned as Jason licked your clit,you gripped onto his long curly hair."C-Coming!"You moaned.he stopped licking your clit and stood up,"Times almost up!"one of your friends shouted."shit,can't we have more time?"Jason asked,"no way dude you know the rules!"Kurt said.

Aaron Burckhard
"I can't wait to become famous."

"Me too."

"Are you two seriously wasting 7 minutes in heaven by talking?!"

"Shut the fuck up!im getting to know my future wife!"

You blushed when he said that,he widened his eyes and blushed in embarrassment when he realized what he said."S-Shit I'm sorry,it's just that you're really pretty and I-"you cut him off,"it's ok Aaron,besides...I like you no matter what."you said with a grin.