Request/preview #2

A/N
This is by far the best request I've ever gotten

I'm 100% turning this into a fic and giving all the credit to you @lighteronfire !

Now lemme see what I can come up with so far*cracks knuckles*

Michael's pov
There he is

That same guy

Everyday,specifically when I'm here,he comes into the shop but he never buys anything.like one time,I noticed him picking up a Queen album.but,instead of buying it,he just went up to the counter and asked me if I liked the band.not wanting to be rude,I said yes.I wasn't lying or anything,Queen is one of my favorite bands.but now everyday he comes in,picks out a record,asks me if I like the band,and then never buys the record."you know,you never told me your name."I decided to say one day,it was day I wasn't behind the counter.I was reorganizing some records while he looked at the ones next to me,"I'm surprised you don't recognize me."he said.I raised an eyebrow,"are you famous?"I asked curiously.he looked down,"you could say that."he replied.I noticed he was looking at the Nirvana records,"yeah those just came in."I explained.

"I'm kinda upset about it though."

"Why?"

"Cause we didn't get the bleach record,only Nevermind."

"I mean don't get me wrong,I like Nevermind:I think the songs are great and all,but I just wish people knew more about their first album."

I sighed,"I don't even know why I'm telling you all of this,I don't even know your name."i said.he smiled at me,"you'll find out soon."he said.I raised an eyebrow in confusion,"what?"I asked."I gotta go,"he said,putting down the Nevermind album."will you be here tomorrow?"he asked,"yeah."I replied.he smiled again,"good,cause I have a surprise."he admitted.