Grapes-Dave x Krist

A/N
It's basically the video but:
-Krist and Dave are alone in the room
-Krist is recording everything,and I mean everything
-dom!Dave and sub!Krist

Enjoy!

Krist's pov
When Dave and I discovered the buffet table we knew that we wanted it all to ourselves.so after locking the door and making sure no one was going to come in I grabbed my camera and began to record Dave,who was pretending to do an accent while showing off the food and drinks on the table."but no,I'll share the beer.and I'll share the wine!"he grabbed a bottle of wine off of the table,he then grabbed the camera from my hands and placed it down on the nearby coffee table."would you like to have some of my wine?"he asked,leaning me against the buffet table."I would love to have your wine."i replied as he opened the bottle,he drank some wine.he handed me the bottle,I quickly drank it.

We began to makeout,wine swirling around in our mouths.Dave held onto me as he cleared the table a bit,he slammed me down on it and got on top of me.I grinned and giggled,"you gotta keep quiet Krist."he said with a grin.he grabbed an apple from the fruit tray and put it in my mouth,making like a gag.we began to practically tear our clothes off of each other like wild animals,Dave began to leave dark purple hickeys on my neck and body.I moaned,but it wasn't loud due to the apple.Dave aligned himself before roughly slamming his dick into my hole,I arched my back and let out a muffled moan."on second thought,I wanna hear your moans."Dave said,"I want to hear you beg."he said as he took the apple out of my mouth.

Saliva connected from my lips to the apple as he took it off my mouth,drool began to run down my mouth as he slammed in and out of me."Fuck!"I moaned,he held onto my hips tightly."D-Dave!"I moaned,squeezing my eyes shut."that's right baby,moan my name."he said,I widened my eyes and moaned when I felt him licking and biting my nipple."you like that baby?huh?"he asked,"Y-Yes!"I managed to say.he began to pick up the pace,as he did that he began to jerk me off.I gripped onto the sides of the table tightly,panting and moaning."God you feel so fucking good!"he moaned,"D-Dave I'm gonna cum!"I moaned."come with me Krist,come with me."he said as he went faster and rougher,i shot up and moaned as he came inside me.I held onto him as I came all over our sweaty chests,we were both panting.