Rainy day?that's ok!

Y/N's pov
I was in me and my boyfriend Krist's apartment,making some lunch for him and his friends/bandmates Dave Grohl and Kurt Cobain.suddenly I heard the door slam open,I jumped a bit.I rushed out of the kitchen only to see Krist standing the doorframe,dripping wet and holding his bass guitar case."I'm guessing practice is cancelled today?"I asked as I walked towards him,"I barely was able to make it home."he said dramatically as I gently took his case from him."woah that bad huh?"I asked as I took it to our room,he nodded and followed him."that kinda sucks,I was looking forward to visiting you and the guys."I said as I put the case in our closet,"sorry babe."he said."it's ok,besides I was making your favorite anyway."i said as he began to get changed out of his wet clothes,"thanks babe."he said.

Once he got changed I finished making lunch,I served me and Krist and put the rest in two containers for Dave and Kurt.after we eat I decided that we should make the most out of this rainy day,Krist agreed with me.I laughed and danced as Krist played around with his accordion,after that I was getting tired and so was Krist.he still had some energy left though I guess because he managed to sweep me off my feet and carry me to our bed,he gently laid me down in bed and laid next to me.I immediately cuddled up next to him,snuggling my head into his chest.

"I love you Krist Novoselic."

"I love you too Y/N Y/L/N."