Secret makeout session-Krist x Dave

No one's pov
It wasn't a secret that Krist and Dave enjoyed "kissing each other"people always assumed that it was a joke or a way of pissing off homophobes.when the band finally had a break from touring so much Krist and Dave lied to Kurt and said that they were both gonna go home and rest,when in reality they were doing something else.

Dave's pov
I have my hands on the sides of his neck as he holds me by my ass and French kissed me,it feels so fucking good.we usually fought over who should be the Dom and sub,but it was clear that Krist was Dom and I was sub.I could feel him slipping his hands under my pants,I moaned as he squeezed my ass."you how hard it's been to keep my hands off of you for the whole tour?"he asked as we stopped kissing to breath,"that's why I didn't wear a shirt most of the time."i panted."putting on a show for me?"he asked,"wanted to see if it was gonna turn you on."i said with a smirk.he got me down on my knees,he then unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxers.his dick sprang out of his boxers,I immediately blushed and smirked.

"Someones excited."I said,"just suck it."he commanded.I decided to tease him by licking and sucking on his tip,"oh so that's how it's gonna be huh?"he asked.he lifted me up and swept me off my feet and carried me to bed,he threw me down onto the bed."stay there."he said,I sat up and watched him open the closet door.he grabbed a box and placed it down on the table,he opened it and pulled out rope as well as a cock ring and a gag.I eagerly began to take my clothes off,Krist took off all of his clothes.he then walked towards me with the things as well as the box,he tied my wrists together and tied my legs to my thighs.he also tied my body,the rope itched a bit.he slipped the cock ring onto my cock,he then put the gag on my mouth.

"Ready?"he asked,I nodded.he chuckled,he laid me down on the bed.he stuck a finger in my hole,I moaned as the rope on my wrist got tighter.he then stuck another,and before I knew it I had three fingers in my hole.my moans were muffled by the gag as saliva was already staring to coat the ball,Krist grabbed me and laid me down on my stomach.he pulled the gag down,grabbed a chunk of my hair,and slammed my mouth into his dick.I widened my eyes as I gagged a bit,I squeezed my eyes shut as I began to suck him off."keep your eyes open."he commanded as he lifted my head up a bit,I opened my eyes and looked at him.he smirked,"that's it,who's a good boy?"He said as he gently stoked my cheek.he lifted my head up,I gasped and panted.

I didn't have any time to breath though because he immediately put the gag back on my mouth.he sat me up on my lap,I could feel his hard cock on my ass."lift yourself up a bit."he said,I lifted my hips up.he aligned his dick to my hole and pulled me down by my waist,I let out a muffled moan as I felt his dick enter my hole,he had his hand on my waist as he lifted my ass up and down.he kissed and licked my neck,leaving hickeys that I knew I would need to cover up.he squeezed my nipples a bit,making me squeeze my eyes shut and moan.he took the gag off my mouth,"I wanna hear your moans."he growled."F-Fuck!so-so good!"i moaned,sticking my tongue out a bit."Youre my little slut,aren't you Grohl?"Krist asked me seductively,he went faster.

"S-Shit!Y-Yes!Yes I'm your little slut!"I moaned,"your my cum dumpster,got that?"he asked."Yes sir!"I moaned,I could feel something building up."I wanna come!please let me come!"I begged,"not until I come Dave."he growled in my ear.I laid my neck down on his shoulder,biting my lip and letting out muffled moans."S-Shit."Krist mumbled,"FUCK!"I moaned.Krist and I moaned as he came inside me,I felt like passing out as I fell backwards onto the bed.i panted,"it's not over yet baby."he reminded me.he slipped the cock ring off of my dick,"S-Shit!"I whispered.i arched my back and moaned,sticking my  tongue out.i panted,my tongue still sticking out.Krist lifted me up and gently kissed my cheek,"you ok?"he asked as he began to take off the rope."that was fucking terrific."i panted,he chuckled."that good huh?"he asked,I rest my head in his shoulder and nodded.

"What the fuck happened to you Dave?"

"O-Oh i uh went to the gym."

"That doesn't explain the marks on your neck."

"Yeah how did those get there?"

"S-Shut up Krist!"

"Don't talk to me like that,not unless you wanna get punished."