Preview #1(It started with a kiss)

Based on my oneshot series secret makeout session!
From the moment they met to the moment they had their first kiss(despite it being a drunken kiss),Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic knew that they were meant to meet.they felted connected into many ways,but they were afraid of telling the world.Nirvana was starting to get famous,people admired them.Dave and Krist knew that they needed to keep this a secret,even from their friends and their best friend Kurt.

Krist's pov
Kurt and I were doing auditions for a new drummer,Chad quit and since we couldn't make our next album without a drummer we needed to get someone new."Krist cancel the auditions,I found us a new drummer!"Kurt said happily,"really?who?"I asked.I then noticed a guy behind him,I immediately blushed."this is Dave Grohl,he was from a band called Scream but now he's with us!"Kurt introduced me to him,"Sup."Dave greeted me."uh s-sup."i said,I stood up and held out my hand."holy shit!"Dave exclaimed,I held my hand back,feeling a bit hurt and confused."is something wrong?"Kurt asked,"he's huge!"Dave pointed at me."I-I'm 6"7."I explained,"holy fuck...you're like a tree!"he said.I couldn't help but to laugh,"He gets that a lot."Kurt said.I blushed in embarrassment,"man...I've never met someone who was taller then me,I mean shit I'm only 6"0!"Dave said.

"Alright now we gotta go,we've got to get Dave ready for our gig tonight."Kurt said,I nodded in agreement."I'm gonna have to learn your songs already?"he asked as we followed Kurt,"yeah,"I replied.I noticed how nervous he looked,"but don't worry you'll be fine."i assured him."I hope so,you guys seem so cool."he said.I blushed,"really?"I asked."yeah,especially you."he said,I blushed even more.god I hope he doesn't notice how red my face is,"I mean,how do you even play your bass with those long arms?"he asked."O-Oh I just l-lower the strap."I replied,"huh,now that I wanna see."he said.