Fools rush in

Krist's pov
"Fucking Christ,I can't do this Kurt."i said nervously to Kurt,I was planning on proposing to my girlfriend Y/N."look Krist,if you don't propose to her you'll regret it for the rest of your life and lose her."Kurt said,"He's right."I thought as I gulped.Kurt both of his hands on my shoulders,"you've got this,here take this."he said.he then handed me a bass guitar,"go get Em tiger."he said with a grin.

Y/N's pov
I laid on my stomach as I did my homework on my bed."is everything set up?"I heard Krist's voice,my head perked up."Krist?"i said."yeah it is!now start playing!"I heard Kurt say,"Kurt?"i said.I got up from my bed,as I did I heard Krist playing on his bass guitar.I walked towards my window and saw Krist standing on my front lawn,looking up and at my window.I don't think he noticed me though,he looked extremely nervous.he turned back,"Kurt I can't sing!"he reminded him.I giggled and put on my slippers,I walked out of my room and as I walked down the stairs of my room I heard Kurt start to sing.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

I opened the front door and watched Krist through the screen door,he looked like was gonna pop from being so nervous.

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

I opened the screen door and walked towards him,he noticed me and almost stopped playing."Y/N!"he said,"don't stop,keep playing."i said with a smile.he looked at Kurt,who kept singing.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Krist kept playing,looking at me and giving me a nervous smile.I smiled back at him,"sorry I got Kurt to sing."he said as he kept playing."it's fine Krist,this is already very sweet."i said,he grinned."So why are you doing all of this?I mean don't get me wrong,I love this.but what are you planning Novoselic?"I asked him.he gulped,"U-Uhhhh..."he trailed off.Krist stopped playing,he took the bass guitar off of him and set it down on the grass.He got down on one knee,I widened my eyes."Y/N Y/L/N,will you marry me?"Krist asked nervously as he pulled a ring out of his pocket,he held it up.I immediately began to cry,"yes!Yes!a thousand fucking times yes!"I exclaimed.Krist cried happy tears,he stood up and slipped the ring on my finger.

Krist lifted me up(because I'm short)and passionately kissed me,I kissed him back."WOOO FUCK YEAH!"Kurt cheered,we broke the kiss and looked at him as he ran around in the circle cheering.we looked at each other and laughed,"gonna put me down now Novoselic?"I asked."nope,never."he said,grinning.