And i loved him

Y/N's pov
I held onto Krist's arm as I tried my best to suppress my tears,but it was extremely difficult to do that.Dave just kept his head down the whole time,not saying a word.Pat kept glancing at me,giving me worried looks.but I just felt completely numb,I couldn't even speak.I sat next to Krist,holding onto the necklace Kurt got me when we first met tightly in my hand.everyone said some heartfelt emotional words,"and now,Kurt Cobain's wife Y/N will sing a song."the priest said.i shakily stood up,Krist stood up as well.he grabbed a guitar case from the floor and followed me as I went up front,he opened it:revealing one of Kurt's guitars.i shakily took it,gently shoving the necklace into my pocket.I looked at Krist,he put his hand on my shoulder.he walked off and sat back down,I closed my eyes and exhaled.

He gives me everything
And tenderly
The kiss my lover brings
He brings to me
And I love him

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I'm uh,Kurt."

"I'm Y/N."

"I know this'll sound weird but,you're really cute."

"Heh,so are you."

Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I love him

"Y/N I love you."

"I love you too Kurt."

A love like ours
Will never die
As long as I
Hold you near me

"Kurt you have to stop!these are destroying you,they're destroying us!"

"I NEED IT!"

Bright are the stars that shine

"Kurt?"

Dark is the sky

"Kurt are you here?"

I know this love of mine

"OH MY GOD KURT!NO!"

Will never die

"KURT!KURT WAKE UP PLEASE!"

And I love him

I fell to my knees and started to sob loudly,clutching onto Kurt's guitar.Krist,Dave,and Pat got up and immediately walked towards me.I cried into Krist's chest as they helped me up,"IT'S NOT FAIR!IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!"I sobbed.