Something

A/N
I'm thinking about making another Nirvana oneshot book

But'll it'll just be the Bleach era

Meaning:Kurt,Krist,Chad,and Jason

What do you guys think?

Should I make another book?

Anyways,enjoy this!

Alex's pov
"WHAT?!"Krist exclaimed,i jumped a bit."W-What?"I asked,he grabbed me by my arms."what do you mean you've never heard of the Beatles?!"he exclaimed,"I-well-"i stammered.he put his finger on my lip,"don't move,I'm about to blow your mind."he said.he took his finger off of my lips and his hand off my arms,he got up from the floor and went over to his record player.I watched as he quickly skimmed through some albums,eventually picking up an album with four guys walking down a street.I tilted my head,feeling so confused.he took the record out and placed it on the player,he moved the rod a bit and then quickly sat down next to me."prepare to have your eyes opened."he said,"ok."I said.he eagerly smiled,when the music started to play I was instantly mesmerized.

Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me
I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how

"Woah...who is singing Krist?"i asked curiously."George Harrison,"he replied,"he's a member of the Beatles."he explained."this is the Beatles?"I asked,he nodded."their music is..."I trailed off,"wonderful!"I exclaimed.he cheered and stood up,doing a little victory dance.

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me
I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how