Preview #1(She Saved Him)

(This fic will technically be a self insert,I wanted to try something new since my marble Hornets fic is failing)
The year is 2018,Aimee Eli is a 19 year old Nirvana fan struggling with her depression.she cries every night,the only thing that can comfort her is Kurt Cobain's voice.one night,she makes a wish upon a star.

"I wish...I wish someone could've saved Kurt Cobain...maybe he'd still be alive right now."

When she goes to bed that night her whole life changes,when she wakes up it's 1991!she's in her room,but it's different now.certain posters are still up but certain technology is either gone or has been replaced with old 90's technology,Aimee is initially scared and confused.but when she discovers what year it is she realizes something:she has been given a chance to change the past.will she be able to save Kurt Cobain?or will she see what really happened to him?

Aimee's pov
I sobbed in my room,clutching onto my phone as music played through my headphones.

Jesus, don't want me for a sunbeam
Sunbeams are never made like me

Don't expect me to cry
For all the reasons you had to die
Don't ever ask your love of me

I shakily wiped my tears,my parents just told me that they were sending me away to some fancy college:but I don't want to go!I want to become a musician,I want to start a band,l-like Nirvana!

Don't expect me to cry
Don't expect me to lie
Don't expect me to die for me

Jesus, don't want me for a sunbeam
Sunbeams are never made like me

I looked at my poster of Kurt,Krist,and Dave.I stood up,gently taking off my headphones.music continued to play through them,I curled up into a ball and rested my chin on my knees.

Don't expect me to cry
For all the reasons you had to die
Don't ever ask your love of me

Don't expect me to cry
Don't expect me to lie
Don't expect me to die for me

"I wish you were still here Kurt...maybe you'd understand me more then my fucking parents."I whispered,I grabbed my phone and headphones.I carried them to my windowsill,I leaned against it and put my headphones on.

Don't expect me to cry
Don't expect me to lie
Don't expect me to die for me

Jesus, don't want me for a sunbeam
Sunbeams are never made like me
Don't expect me to cry
For all the reasons you had to die
Don't ever ask your love of me

There were so many stars out tonight,I sniffed and wiped my tears."I...I wish that...that someone could've saved Kurt Cobain...maybe he'd still be here right now..."I thought,what I didn't realize at that moment was that that wish would forever change my whole world.I got off my windowsill and carried my phone to my bed,I laid down on my bed.I grabbed the magazine I had of the band,i gently held it close to my chest.I sniffed,I slowly closed my eyes.

Don't expect me to cry
2018
Don't expect me to lie
2017
Don't expect me to die
2016
Don't expect me to cry
2015
Don't expect me to lie
2014
Don't expect me to die for me
2013

2012

2011

2010

2009

2008

2007

2006

2005

2004

2003

2002

2001

2000

1999

1998

1997

1996

1995

1994

1993

1992

1991

That's all I'm preview for now!if you want more then you'll have to just wait ;)