Everything stays

Y/N's pov
"N-No...K-Kurt don't do it...please...don't leave us..."I woke up and heard my husband Krist mumbling in his sleep,I sat up and rubbed my eyes.I looked at him and saw him clutching onto the blanket,his knuckles turning white from clutching onto them tightly.tears were streaming down his cheeks,and he was shaking.it broke my heart seeing him like this,he warned me that he'd have nightmares like this.I gently shook him,"Krist,Krist wake up:you're having the nightmare again."i said.he shot up,panting and shaking.I immediately hugged him,"it's ok honey."I immediately began to comfort me.he hugged me tightly,sobbing and burying his face into my shoulder.

Let's go in the garden

"I-I miss him so much Y/N...he was my-my best friend...he was like a brother to me."he cried quietly,I pulled his head off of my shoulder and gently cupped his cheeks.I gently wiped his tears with my thumbs,he placed his hands on my hands.

You'll find something waiting

"It's ok to miss him Krist...everyone misses him."i said,"then why does it hurt still?"he asked.I hesitated,not knowing what to say at that moment.

Right there where you left it lying upside down

"My...My mom used to tell me something,that sometimes even the prettiest flowers must get picked from the garden.so I would used to leave something I cared about in her garden,in the hopes that the pretty flowers would come back."i said,"and you know what happened?"I asked.he shook his head no,"a bunch of lilies grew.and I was so happy that day,because the thing I cared about the most gifted me beautiful flowers."I replied.

When you finally find it, you'll see how it's faded
The underside is lighter when you turn it around

I gently held his hands,"when Kurt died I...I buried his guitar pick that he gave me in our garden,I was hoping that what happened in my childhood would happen again.but...it didn't yet."i said.he looked at me,tears were starting to form in my eyes.he gently wiped them,"maybe...we we're supposed to do it together."he said.I looked at him,"maybe we were."i said.

Everything stays right where you left it
Everything stays
But it still changes
Ever so slightly, daily and nightly
In little ways, when everything stays

"Are you sure you want to do this honey?"I asked him,"you buried the pick right there?"he asked.I nodded,he began to dig a hole next to where I buried the pick.he took off one of Kurt's rings off of his finger,he gently placed it down into the small hole.he buried the ring and stood back up,I held his arm."are you ok honey?"I asked,he didn't say anything for a minute.he looked at me and smiled,tears rolling down his cheeks."Yeah...I'm ok."he said,i gently hugged him.

Go down to the ocean
The crystal tide is raising

"Krist...I'm pregnant."

"H-Holy shit...we're gonna be parents!"

Waters' gotten higher as the shore washes out

"It's a boy!"Krist and i cheered as we revealed the gender to our friends and family,they all cheered.

Keep your eyes wide open, even when the sun is blazin'

"K-Krist!my water broke!"

The moon controls the tide, it could cause you to drown

"Congratulations mrs.Novoselic,you've given birth to a health baby boy!"The doctor said,i panted and smiled.Krist cut our son's umbilical cord,tears were rolling down his cheeks.after they cleaned him up they wrapped him in a blanket and handed him to me,i began to cry.I looked at Krist,who was crying as well.he gently kissed me,I kissed him back.

Everything stays, right where you left it

"Have you thought of a name for your son mr and mrs Novoselic?"the nurse asked us,i gulped."uhhh-"Krist cut me off,"yeah I did."he said.I looked at him,"what did you think of?"I asked curiously.

Everything stays, but it still changes

"Kurt Novoselic."he replied,"awww that's so sweet,I'll go get the birth certificate."the nurse said."honey are you sure?"I asked him,he placed his hand on my hand(which was supporting the baby's body)."I'm 100% positive."he said,smiling.

Ever so slightly, daily and nightly

I smiled,"well then I'm positive about it too."i said.

In little ways
When everything stays

Kurt Novoselic
Born:February 19th,1999