Habits-Chad Channing

... I eat my dinner in my bathtub
Then I go to sexclubs
Watching freaky people gettin' it on
It doesn't make me nervous
If anything I'm restless
Yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all

No one's pov
Y/N missed her boyfriend Chad.she missed his touch,She missed running her fingers through his long and sweaty hair,She missed the feeling of his lips on her mouth and body.

... I get home, I got the munchies
Binge on all my Twinkies
Throw up in the tub
Then I go to sleep
And I drank up all my money
Days get kinda lonely

She gently sniffed Chad's shirt,she decided to borrow it when she realized she didn't have any clean shirts to wear.his shirts were a bit big on her,but she didn't mind.as she sniffed his shirt she began to rub her clit through the cloth of her panties,she bit her lip and closed her eyes.

... You're gone and I gotta stay
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

"F-Fuck...Chad..."she whined as she went faster,she was completely unaware of the fact that Chad was back from band practice.

High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

"Y/N?Princess?I'm home!"Chad called out,placing down his drum kit on their living room floor."C-Chad..."he heard her moan,he widened his eyes and blushed."is she...masturbating?"he thought,he took off his shoes as he slowly made his way towards their bedroom.

Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe
I fall back down

He peeked his head through the doorframe of their room,a grin appeared on his face as he watched his girlfriend Y/N masturbating while wearing one of his shirts.

Gotta stay high all my life
To forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Y/N bit her lip,rubbing her thighs as she rubbed her clit faster.she then felt weight on their bed,her eyes fluttered open.she immediately stopped and saw her boyfriend in between her legs,"Chad!"she cheered.she hugged him tightly,he smiled and hugged her back.he kissed her neck,god he missed her."I saw what you were doing."he whispered in her ear,"Y-You did?"she asked.she blushed in embarrassment,he nodded."you naughty naughty girl."he teased her,he pushed her down on their bed and spread her legs apart.

... Pick up daddies at the playground
How I spend my daytime
Loosen up the frown,
Make them feel alive
I'll make it fast and greasy
I'm on my way to easy

Chad grinned and eagerly licked his lips,he gently ran his fingers up and down Y/N's thighs.Y/N shivered,gripping onto the bedsheets already.he bit Y/N's panties and ripped them off,impressing and shocking her at the same time."my,my,look how wet you are already."he cooed,Y/N blushed in embarrassment and covered her face with her hands.

... You're gone and I gotta stay
High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

"Don't cover your beautiful face Y/N."he said as he took her hands off her her face,"besides,you weren't embarrassed before."he said in a seductive tone.

High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Chad stuck three fingers into her entrance,"F-Fuck!"she moaned."tell me what you were imagining
Y/N,tell me so I can do what you want."Chad commanded as he pumped his fingers in and out of her wet entrance,"Y-You were eating me out,a-and-FUCK!"she moaned loudly as he stuck a forth finger in there."keep going."he commanded,Y/N got goosebumps.

Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe
I fall back down

"A-An-And then you flipped me over onto my st-stomach and-oh fuck-y-you fucked my as-hnghh."
Y/N struggled to speak as he went faster,he then pulled his fingers out.she whined,Chad then flipped her over so that she was now laying down on her stomach.

Gotta stay high all my life
To forget I'm missing you
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

"Let's make that real,shall we?"

... Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun, it got no end
Ooh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain
Ooh

Y/N bit down hard on her pillow as Chad began to fuck her ass,Y/N felt like she was on cloud fucking nine.Chad grabbed a clump of her hair and forcefully lifted her head up,"let me hear your moans Y/N,let me hear your sweet sweet moans."Chad growled.

... Staying in my play pretend
Where the fun, it got no end
Ooh
Can't go home alone again
Need someone to numb the pain
Ooh

"F-Fuck!"Y/N moaned,Chad turned her head.they French kissed as Chad went faster,Y/N widened her eyes and moaned through the kiss.Chad quickly changed Y/N's position,making her lay down on her side.he lifted her leg up onto his shoulder and went faster,Y/N held onto a clump of his hair as he licked and sucked her boob.

... You're gone and I gotta stay
High all the time

"F-Fuck!I love you Y/N!"

"I-I love you too Chad!"

To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Chad pulled his dick out of her ass and slammed it into her entrance,she moaned and stuck her tongue out as she arched her back.

High all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Chad left dark purple hickeys all over Y/N's body,she was definitely going to be sore tomorrow morning.

Spend my days locked in a haze

"FUCK IM GONNA CUM!"

Trying to forget you babe

Chad and Y/N moaned as they both came at the same time.

I fall back down

Chad collapsed beside her,his dick still in her entrance.

Gotta stay high all my life

They laid in their bed,sweating and panting.

To forget I'm missing you

Chad gently kissed her neck,he then rested his head on her shoulder.

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

"I love you Y/N Y/L/N."

"I love you too Chad Channing."

... Oh-oh