What songs they would sing to their kid

Kurt Cobain
Kurt definitely would've sang either Beatles songs or songs he made up on the spot.whether the baby Couldn't sleep,or was having a nightmare,Kurt would insist on getting up and putting the baby back to sleep even if he was tired from touring.

Dave Grohl
Like Kurt,Dave would also probably would've sang either Beatles songs or songs he made up on the spot.sometimes,he would even sing Beautiful Boy to your baby(but only when you weren't around).when you were around however,you would think about how lucky you were to be with him.

Krist Novoselic
Krist is definitely different from Kurt and Dave,rather then singing Beatles songs or songs he made up on the spot he would probably sing some Croatian lullaby his mother used to sing to him.he would try teaching it to you,but eventually gave up when he realized how hard it was to learn Croatian.
———————————————————————————
BONUS:

Chad Channing
Chad would at first attempt to sing some rock songs to your baby,but ended up resorting to Yesterday by The Beatles.

"Never thought my own kid would be infected by Beatlemania."

"Maybe one day she'll meet one."

"Pshhh,yeah and maybe one day the sky will be pink."

"Uhhh it sometimes is Chad."

Pat Smear
Honestly,i don't know what Pat would sing to your kid.you've never even heard him sing to your kid,and yet he/she falls asleep in his arms on the spot.

"What's your secret?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah."

"I bribe them."

"Georg Albert Ruthenberg!you cannot bribe a baby!"