Mtv music awards(1993)

Y/N's pov
"KURT!Y/N!OVER HERE!"the paparazzi yelled.lately the paparazzi have been...well let's just say they haven't been so nice to Kurt,and especially me.I guess I should explain why,two words:Courtney Love.see,Kurt and I were secretly having an affair.and Kurt decided that enough was finally enough,so he divorced Courtney and is now fighting hard to get full custody of his daughter Frances Bean Cobain(who is currently in the stroller I'm pushing).Kurt protectively put his hand behind my back,glaring at the paparazzi as he led me towards the band."I'm sorry about those vultures."he said,"it's ok Kurt,what really matters is that you're ok."i said.he was extremely worried about me,not just cause he loves me a lot(because he does),but because I'm pregnant.

We told some friends that we could trust as well as some family members.and while Kurt's family was accepting,my family was asking the same question over and over again:will I marry Kurt?not wanting to Kurt more stressed then he already is,I never told him about what my family's been saying."Kurt!Kurt!is it true that Y/N is pregnant?"a reporter said,i widened my eyes.it felt like that at that moment the whole world stopped,I could see something snapping in Kurt's eyes.I grabbed his arm as well as Frances' stroller handle and led them away from the reporters and paparazzi,"Y/N!Kurt!"we heard Dave yell.we turned around and saw Dave and Krist,"what's go-"Krist was about to ask something but I just gave him a wide eyed look.