How they react to you being pregnant

A/N
@icedgrohl inspired me to make this so go follow them

Kurt Cobain
You didn't know why you were so nervous to tell your boyfriend Kurt that you're pregnant,after all he always talked about wanting to be a dad."Kurt?"you said to him,he was sitting at the edge of the bed strumming his guitar."hmmm?"he said,not looking at you.you gulped,feeling nervous."I-I-"you stuttered,he turned around to face you."Y/N?are you ok?"he asked in a concerned tone,he placed his guitar down beside him."Kurty...there's no easier way to say this but..."you took a deep breath,"I'm pregnant."you confessed.he widened his eyes,"what?"he asked.you gulped and nodded,his face lit up."I-I'm gonna be a dad?"he asked,you smiled and nodded.he smiled,he gently hugged your stomach.you gently hugged his head,happy tears began to form in your eyes.

Dave Grohl
"Dave I can't drink tonight."

"Why not Y/N?"

You hesitated,"is something wrong?"he asked in a concerned tone.you nodded,"what is it?"he asked."I...I'm pregnant."you whispered,"what?"he asked."I'm pregnant."you said,he widened his eyes."shit..."he whispered,"I know,this is gonna make touring a lot more-"he cut you off."is it a boy or a girl?"he asked,"uhhh,I don't know yet-you aren't mad?"you asked."mad?Y/N I'm so happy,we're gonna be parents!"he cheered.you sighed,feeling relieved.but on the other hand,you were worried.but Dave kept telling you that it'll be ok,that he'll convince Kurt to let him take a break and be there for you when the baby comes.

Krist Novoselic
"Krist?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want kids?"

Your husband Krist put down the book he was reading and looked at you,"what?"he asked.you gulped,"I said,do you want kids?"you repeated your question."well,I've thought about it a lot."he said,"why are you asking me this?"he asked curiously.you looked down nervously,he gave you a concerned look."Y/N?"he said,you didn't look up.he stood up and walked towards you,"Y/N,sweetie,what's wrong?"he asked.you looked up,"I'm pregnant."you confessed.his eyes widened,"y-you are?"he asked.you nodded nervously,a huge grin appeared on his face.he cheered and lifted you up,spinning you around a bit before gently putting you down."so you're not mad?"I asked,"no way!"he exclaimed.