Week 3 Day 6 what a sweet kid p2

Start from the beginning

"May I try again?"

"No, you may not, you've had enough sugar today, a commendable attempt though my son."

"Awww, ok then I'll go back to singing, this is a song that doesn't-"

"Is he trying to bribe us?" Carol asks in confusion.

Smirking I pick up Petyr, place him on my lap and give him a sandwich.

"Eat. Then you may sing again."

"But marshmallow," Petyr pouts and I simply shake my head.

Carol seems horrified that I just gave him permission to go on an endless singing spree but while Petyr is distracted I motion, he ages up in five minutes and all the adults at the table let out a relieved breath.

When he is done eating I tell Petyr to head to his room as he'll age up soon so he runs there to go get dressed once his seven...

(6:30pm)
Age 7

Carol's pov
The sound of a child's laughter as well as the sound of small legs running has been filling up the halls since Petyr came back as a seven year old.

He seems extreamly curious and runs to everything he sees, poking it or picking it up and examining it. When he finds Goose the poor Flerken hangs sadly as he picks her up staring at every detail on her face...

Gently I take Goose from Peter and hand him a bucket.

"Mommy what must I do with this?"

"It's your space helmet, Kiddo." When his imagination kicks in, the child puts the bucket on his head and says, "I'm a space robot, look at me!" and then he runs off probably to go play space robot.

Goose meows thankfully at me and I smile at her.

Hela's pov
"Auntie Hela look," nephew screams while he is wearing a bucket?

"That is super awesome nephew."

"Yeah, I'm a space robot!"

"That is amazing, Child."

"Auntie Hela, we must still paint my hand for age seven," my nephew informs me so I smile and take him to go paint his hand dark blue, apparently its like Fenris.

After painting his hand, Petyr and I go make dinner.

"Now Child, you take the cheese and grate it."

He giggles and grabs the block of cheese. I say nothing when he eats more then he grates and start to follow the instructions on how to make mac and cheese.

When the food is done, Petyr happily sets the table and runs back to me.

Him and I head to dinner together and Petyr happily stuffs his face once we do get settled.

Loki and Carol had to leave for a few minutes to sort out a part of something they have been planning since I met them, it was clear to Thor and I that they'd rather do that tomorrow but it could only be done today. Petyr however has no clue of this and thinks his parents just got a last minute short mission.

"Uncle and auntie?" Petyr calls my brother and I.

"Yes?"

"What is it, Young one?" Thor asks.

"May we go to a park after dinner? I want to go look at the stars," Petyr says and Thor and I smile.

"Sure nephew but first you need to finish your dinner."