Return

Sam, Bucky, and Peter went back to the hotel to get some rest.

Peter went to his bed and fell asleep the moment he hit it. Sam sat down on him and Bucky's and looked at the ceiling.

His meds weren't working, he felt awful, and he had Bucky hounding him, knowing something is wrong. Crap he already figured it out anyways.

Sam glanced at Bucky watching Him go about his business in the hotel room. Bucky had an expression that showed he was thinking. Sam sighed and got up. Sam was forcing himself to walk around, or do anything just so that everyone else wouldn't worry about him.

Bucky glanced at Sam as he did. He noticed everything.

He hesitation in his step.

The faint stumbles in his stride as he walked.

The exhaustion in his eyes.

Bucky noticed everything about everyone. He could tell if someone was in pain but just glancing at them. He knew Sam was trying to convince him he was okay but it clearly wasn't working.

"Sam. Rest." Bucky said as he changed his shirt.

"I don't need rest Buck. I'm just going to make some tea." Bucky rolled his eyes. "So damn stubborn".

Sam sighed and looked at him. "I'm not stubborn..." Bucky let out a loud laugh in disbelief. "You're not stubborn? Would you like to list as to why you are?"

Sam leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. "Go ahead."

"Right now, you're hesitating when you walk, you've been having headaches as of late but refuse to tell me, you're literally in pain when you walk, you don't have anymore meds and don't want to tell me cause you don't want me to go get them. Does that sound about right?"bucky said annoyed.

Sam sighed. "Don't worry about it."

Bucky groaned in annoyance. "Don't worry about it? Don't worry about!? You have cancer! You can die from that if you didn't know that Sam..."

"Oh yeah Bucky, I didn't know that. It's not like I've had it for the past year and a half." Sam said. Bucky looked at him and just sighed. "You know what... fine. I'll drop it. Just take care of yourself..."

He walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Sam sighed and walked over to knock on the door. "Bucky?"

"Hm..." Bucky said as he washed his face.

"Are you mad?" Sam said through the door with a sigh. Bucky looked up and dried his face. "I don't know.. you tell me Sam? I have a boyfriend who isn't taking care of himself and is wayyy to focused on everyone else's problems..." Bucky opens the door and looks at him.  "... when he has his own very serious ones..."

Sam sighed and looked at him. "I'll go to the doctors tomorrow. Okay?" Bucky sighed and nodded.

"Thank you.."

Sam nodded and kissed his cheek. "No problem."

Natasha woke up, being promptly greeted by a ceiling. She looked around tiredly. She saw Fury sitting by her side reading.

Carol was asleep against the wall as Maria walked in. Natasha met her gaze. "Dad.." Maria said.

Fury looked at Natasha and smiled softly. "Hey kid..." Natasha chuckled tiredly. "Hey..."

Maria walked over and sat by her side. "Can you remember everything?" Natasha looked at her. "Maria..." she looked at Fury. "Nick..." she looked at Carol.

She frowned as she tried to remember her name. She suddenly remembered. "Carol." Nick smiled softly at that.

"Awesome." He said. He was worried about her... physically and mentally. "I'm gonna ask you another question.'okay?"

She looked at him curiously. "What is the name of the boy you're taking care of?" He asked.

"Peter..."'she said with no hesitation. Fury nodded at that. "What about the two guys you've been staying with?"

"Sam... and Bucky." She said.

"Perfect."

"Madam Hydras new machinery for mind wiping is stronger now... instead of a bunch of shocks, she only needs about five... I'm at four. I can't remember anything from years ago." She said tiredly.

Fury frowned at that. "Just rest... I'm sure you'll remember."

"Maybe... where's Peter?" She said quickly as she looked around. "Is he okay?" She said slightly panicked. Fury held her hand. "Natasha, calm
Down. He's fine. He's back at the hotel with the other two."

She sighed in relief as she sat up. "I wanna go to the hotel." She said as she looked at him. He sighed and moved her hair off of her face.

"Are you sure?" She nodded tiredly. "That boy... needs me. And I wanna be there for Sam and Bucky. Those two need a mediator some times." She continued to look at him, asking for his permission.

He glanced at Maria who nods. "As long as you avoid combat and rest, you can go." Natasha sighed in relief. "Thank you."

Carol finally woke up and smiled when she saw Nat. "Hey!! You're alright!" She walked over.

Natasha shrugged. "Somewhat..." Carol chuckled. "Head home?" Carol asked. Natasha thought of her trio at the hotel and just smiled. "Yep. Heading home."

Madam hydra was in the medical bay getting treated but still working.

She was getting ready to start her program on a global scale so she could have an army sooner than she had planned.

John walked in soon after. "Are you okay Madame?" She nodded as Shes sat up. "That boy caught me off guard. I didn't think he would be brave enough to catch my hand like that."'

"I didn't think the boy would come here period. He cares a lot of that Romanoff woman." He said as he sat down. She nodded in agreement.

What would Be another way to keep this boy away from Hydra, keep him preoccupied with with something else...

Her eyes widened. She looked up and smirked. "Do we have footage of Mysterio killing the aunt?" John was surprised by that.

"Yes, we do. We have footage of everything."

She smirked. "Good, release it to the press." She got up and ignored her wound.

"Let the boy lose his mind once again.