Reunion

Madam Hydra slapped Natasha as she fell to the floor.

"Just let go..." Madam Hydra said. Natasha didn't respond. She felt like she had let go, but she didn't. She was holding on for dear life, as if she was holding onto the edge of a cliff.

Madam Hydra motioned to Melina to shock her again. "She will let go this time... make the voltage maxed out." Melina nodded as she locked Natasha in.

Madam Hydra left the room. Natasha looked at Melina. "Mom... mom... please. I know you're in there..." the fight in Natashas eyes were fading.

Melina gently grazed her face as she lowered the contraption. Natasha closed her eyes as she felt Melina put her head against her daughters.

"I'm sorry..."

Natasha teared up and nodded. As she said that the power went out and the room went black. Natasha opened her eyes as she heard Melina walk away from the table.

The sound of fighting echoed through the lab. Natasha breathed slowly as she saw a flashlight run over to her. "Nat?" A female voice said.

Natasha looked blankly and saw Maria. Her eyes widened. "Maria..." she teared up. Maria proceeded to try and remove her cuffs.

"I got you... don't worry." She looked for a button to remove the cuffs. Suddenly Maria was punched to the ground.

He cried out and kicked whoever punched her. The power came back on as she saw Melina. Maria aimed her gun at her.

Melina was a ruthless weapon in herself. Shooting her wouldn't do anything. She would keep fighting, that's what her programming made her do.

Maria didn't know this. Maria fired and shot Melina in the arm. Melina looked at the blood but rushed Maria and Slammed her head first into the ground.

"Maria!" Natasha cried out. She tried to break the cuffs as Madam Hydra walked in. She saw Maria on the ground.

"Oo... that must mean back up is here." Maria started push herself up but was kicked down to the ground, and was lifted up into the air by her neck. John squeezed her neck.

Maria reached into her pocket and pressed a button. "L-let me go..." Maria said. Natasha cried out for him to let her go. Maria teared up and kicked at John.

"The reality of Hydra..." maria stopped moving. John let her go as she fell to the ground. "... we don't listen to pleas..."

Melina walked over to the shock button. She turned it on.

"In five minutes... you will be a new person." Madam Hydra said as the screams filled the room.

John turned with Madam Hydra. Suddenly a gun fired. John stumbled forward and grip his side. Madam Hydra turned and saw Maria standing. Maria fired again at John hitting his leg.

Maria's nose was bleeding. "I-I don't die easily..." Maria threw a shock at Madam Hydra as she ran over and threw a shock at Melina.

Maria turned off the Machine and pulled Natasha up. Natasha was unconscious at this point. Maria carried her and ran down the hall.

"I-I need back up!" Maria said into her com. She stumbled as she heard gun fire come her way. She dived behind a wall and checked Natashas vitals.
"Hey.. hey Nat."

Natasha looked at her tiredly. "Hey... Maria."Maria sighed and pulled the two of them into the darker parts of the shadows. The two stayed quiet.

Maria saw someone walking towards them. She pulled out her gun but a gun fired and the guard fell. Fury appeared behind them. "Come on girls..." he ran over to them and helped them up.

"What is Fury doing here..." Natasha said.

"He came here with us to rescue you."
Maria said as she held her close. Natasha chuckled. "Is.. is this the get together?"

"Nope, that will be more fun." He walked over and checked her pulse, and checked her eyes. "Natasha, what's your last name?"

She winced and sighed. It took her longer than it should of to answer. "Romanoff..." she said quietly. Fury frowned. "Get her to the jet. Shes been shocked too much."

As he said that a shield hit his back. He cried out and hit the ground. "Go Maria!" He turned and saw John. He aimed and fired, but John dodged it.

Fury decided he was going to stall. "Hill, remember what I told you to do If something happened to me..." he said into his intercom.

Maria frowned and nodded. "Understood..." she ran down a hall but suddenly the doors in front of her shut down and so did the one behind her. Maria skidded to a stop.

She saw someone walking towards them. "Yelena..." Natasha looked. "Oh no..." Natasha winced and got out of Maria's arms. She stumbled but pushed herself up.

"Hill... go." Maria scoffed. "Um, no. You are in no condition to fight." Natasha ignored her. "I am..."

Maria sighed. "Only if you say so." Maria and Natasha rushed her and started to fight her. Yelena swung and punched Natasha into the wall, and slammed Maria to the ground. Natasha cried out and tackled Yelena to the ground.

Her punches were slower and weaker. Yelena punched her across the face knocking her to the ground. Maria pulled out her shocks and got Yelena into a choke hold and shocked her.

Yelena cried out and fell limp in her arms. Maria dropped her and panted as she walked over to Natasha and helped her up. "N-nice fighting Hill..."

"Would say the same to you on a normal day." Hill said. Natasha leaned her head against her arm. Hill noticed she was significantly slower. "Are you okay... Nat?"

"I feel... like I'm missing things in my head." Maria frowned at that. She swiftly picked her off her feet and held her close.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. Plus... I got someone to come help the guys." She said as she saw a vent. She jumped up and pulled Natasha into it. It was a spacious vent so she could let Natasha rest.

She laid Natasha down and covered her with her jacket. "Rest up..." Maria said.

Natasha chuckled tiredly.

"I'll try..."