Different

Bucky laid in his cell. Staring at the ceiling.

His head hurt so bad. He still had the picture in his pocket but he didn't remember. He pulled himself up and looked out the window.

It was dark out. He turned his gaze and sat down. He was so tired.

He didn't even remember why he got shocked. He knew it was not for a good reason. He reached up to the ceiling but dropped his arm.

The sad reality settled in. He came of the conclusion he was never getting out of here.

Sam walked through the woods near the Hydra base. Peter jumped up into a tree. "Red wing, deploy a distraction at the main gate while we break in."

Red Wing raced towards the front and started to engage an attack.

Sam and Peter went on the other side. "I don't doubt that they expect us to be here,  but it's better for the military to be over there instead of over here." Sam said as they scaled the wall.

They got in. Sam pulled out his gun and walked ahead of Peter. "Peter, find the security center and destroy it." Peter nodded and swung away.

Madam Hydra walked into Bucky's room. "Winter Zoldat...." Bucky sat up. "Suit up, the target is here." He complied and got suited up.

After he finished she said the words. He cried out but when they finished, he was blank.

"Winter Zoldat, your orders are to capture Captain America... understood?" She smirked. The Winter Soldier just walked while preparing his gun.

Sam shot another guard as he walked down the hall. It was dark. Sam pressed his intercom. "How's it going Peter?"

"Not bad... I'm hacking into their security web frame to you know, break it." He said as he typed on a computer.

"Perfect." Sam said as he walked into a vast room with one chair in the middle, surrounded by computers.

Sam walked towards it slowly. He recognized this, and it angered him. "Welcome to Hydra, Captain."

Sam turned and there was a woman standing there. "Where's Bucky..." Sam said, getting straight to the point.

"Ah... we don't know a Bucky. We have Winter Zoldat, but no." Sam clenched his weapon.

"He is James... Buchanan Barnes..." he said. She raised a brow while flashing an condescending smile.

"Oh, trust me..." a fully masked person appeared behind Sam. "He's no longer there." Sam jumped to the side, dodging a bullet. He turned and saw the Winter Soldier.

"Bucky..." he said with worry filling his voice.

"Oh, Sam... Bucky is long gone. Everything about Bucky, the one that you know and love is gone for good." She chuckled. "Have fun boys..." she left the room.

Sam didn't care about her, he was more worried about the person in front of him. "Bucky..." the winter soldier pointed a gun at him and fired.

Sam pulled his shield and dodged the bullet. He sighed. "Fine..." he threw the shield at the Winter Soldier and set off a smoke bomb.

He used the smoke to hide. He walked through and pulled out his gun. Suddenly as he hid himself he was grabbed and slammed to the ground. Sam kicked him off and ran for the door. There was no trying to talk to him at the moment.

He suddenly dodged a metal fist. Sam placed an electrical shock on his metal arm and flesh arm. Quickly he detonated it and it shocked him.

The winter soldier stumbled and cried out.  "S-Stop!" He said. Sams eyes widened and he stopped. The soldier fell to the ground breathing heavily.

Sam stepped towards him. His shield now in hand as he cautiously walked towards him. The man looked at Sam through his mask. Sam carefully took one more step forward.

The Winter soldier stepped back cautiously. "I won't hurt you..." Sam said quietly. He lowered his shield and reached over.

He pressed a button and the mask moved off of Buckys face. Sam backed up with his shield. Bucky stood and looked at him. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at him.

"You're lying when you said you won't hurt me...." he said. He lowered his head.

"I promise you I won't." Sam said. Bcuky gripped his gun. "People like you lie. She told that you would do stuff like this to try and 'fix me'. I can... Assure you... I.. I don't need you."

A slow clap sounded from behind Bucky. Sam frowned and pulled out his gun pointing it at her. "Well... we are in quite the stand off..." she said. She pulled out a remote.

"Time to end this... along with your little spider friend." She pressed a button. The sound of explosions going off echoed. She smirked, "Zoldat... kill him."

The Winter Soldier rushed at him as the building started to collapse. Sam started to fight Bucky with hand to hand.

"Snap out of it!" Sam yelled as he kicked him back. The Winter Soldier lunged at him and tackled him to the ground pinning him down. Sam winced as he tried to get him off.

Debris starts falling from the ceiling. A large piece started to fall toward them. Sam kicked him off of him as hard as he could. Sam rolled out of the way.

Sam ran down a hall that was collapsing. Bucky raced after him. Sam was about to get out when he heard a cry of pain.

Sam turned and saw that debris had fallen on Bucky. Sam turned and ran over to him removing the debris. He winced and lifted it up.

He pulled Bucky out of it and helped him out of the building.

The two stumbled into the woods panting, bleeding, and just exhausted. Bucky laid on the grass holding his arm. He looked at his legs. One was messed up.

Sam got up and backed up to give Bucky distance. Bucky glanced at him. He tried to see if he knew this man.

"Why did you save me...." Bucky said. Sam looked at him.

"Cause... I can't just leave you in there to die. You have a right to live." Sam said as he pressed his intercom to get in contact with Peter.

Bucky looked at him and then down at his hands. "A right to live..." he clenched his fists and then looked at him.

"Do... do I have a right to live?" Bucky said.

Sam looked at him. He smiled sadly and nodded.

"Yes... yes you do."