"Coming," we both said and walked towards the table where they were seated ignoring both the men standing and watching our every move like havoc. We walked lazily towards the ladies with hand in hand while their dark gaze followed us. 

"What more we need to do," I asked in my excited voice as I took a seat on the table and Isabela joined me by taking an adjoining seat beside me. Until now we had prepared most of the dishes and I even made one dessert so what else is remaining. I thought as I looked at them with excitement to work more in the kitchen. 

"Now the only grandma's famous pie is remaining," Isabella said while probing a grape from a fruit basket then tossing it in her mouth. 

"Yes and pasta too. Where is your brother, why is he still not here? Did he forget he has to make pasta today?" Mrs.Villin said with a scowl on her face as she asked Isabella that question. She was about to answer but before she could I   heard a heavy step behind me indicating they were walking in our way. I could still feel their gaze on me and it was not going any good to me but I tried to be calm and composed. 

"Mom I'm here and I didn't forget it," he said in his deep voice passing chills to my spine. I don't know how but I found myself straightening my relaxed back as I heard his voice. Saying that he walked more in our direction. I didn't turn back to look at him but I could sense him standing behind me as his expensive cologne invaded my nostrils indicating his nearness beside him was standing his friend behind Isabella's chair. 

"Look my both handsome boys are here" grandma beamed as she saw them standing behind us. 

"What took you both so long to be here," his grandma asked them in the same happiness in her voice as she saw them standing behind mine and Isabella's chair. 

"We both went to say hey to dad in his study," he said in the same deep voice as he gripped the back of my chair and in the process brushing the tip of his fingers on the exposed skin of my nape. The small fraction of touch of his fingertip caused goosebumps to form on my skin and my body became stiffer than it was if it was even possible. 

"How are you, grandma," said the grey-eyed monster friend in his deep and husky voice which was capable of doing things to you in your wild imagination. I saw Isabella shifting in her position as she heard him. Saying that he walked towards grandma to kiss her on her cheeks. Grey eye monster followed him to do the same. 

"I'm doing great my child" grandma again beamed as she kissed him on his cheeks lovingly. 

"Can't you just tell me the secret behind your beauty? I could make a fortune from it" he said, making grandma laugh. Grandma did look younger than her age even though she had wrinkles on her face. She had aged beautifully. 

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Isabella rolling her eyes as she heard saying cheesy things to grandma. Even though she was trying to show his presence didn't affect her in any way but it was clear to my eyes it does very much the way she was rubbing her palms under the table. Something was very fishy here. They both did the same with his mother and both ladies seemed like they loved both of them. I just kept looking at them as they kept exchanging words with a small smile on my face. What was this guy's name? I put pressure on my memory as I tried to remember what he said his name was on the day we were in the bar. Daniel Brown yes I remember it now. He said that was his name. I let my eyes roam on him. He was as tall as a grey eye monster with striking slightly golden brown eyes with a handsome face. He looked like a devil who was capable of making you lurk in eating the forbidden fruit. They both had the power to captivate people without them knowing. Both of them together were a deadly combination bad for any female health.