"Your house is so beautiful," I said those words in astonishment as I couldn't stop them from coming out of my mouth anymore. I was still looking at the huge chandelier which was sparkling like a diamond. If I kept looking at it I would go blind from its shine and only that made me avert my eyes from it and look at Isabella who was still holding my hand taking me somewhere. 

"Thank you. I'm happy that you liked it. Mom and grandma love to decorate the house, it's all their efforts'' she said with a smile on her face and it made me nod at her. She took me to another big door opening when we entered and if I say I could faint any second was just a mere expression of what I was feeling after seeing it. A big gasp left my mouth and my eyeballs almost fell out of my eye sockets. We were now standing in an enormous kitchen and even still if I had not looked at the whole house this was my favourite place so far. I think it's going to be the only place I liked most in this house. The kitchen was twice the size of the kitchen of Villin's restaurant. It was modernized yet there was a touch of antics to it. Everything was so well organized with all the modern equipment installed in it. 

"This is my favourite part of the house," I said exasperatedly while still looking at the house. Sage giggled at my words. 

"Then welcome to the gang," she said with the same giggle, making me smile back in excitement. I was so happy to finally work in the kitchen after being constantly denied at the restaurant by a grey eye monster. 

"Mom grandma, see who is finally here," Isabella said, getting the attention of two elder women who were sitting at the table and doing the preparation of cooking. We both walked toward them. 

"Sage you made it come take a seat," Mrs Villin said with a big welcoming smile on her face. 

"Your house is so beautiful and especially your kitchen. I love it. Thank you for inviting me," I said while looking at them with a big thankful smile on my face. I was thankful only because of them I could see this beautiful kitchen and even step into it. The Grey eye monster has not even allowed me to peep into the restaurant kitchen. I just only got a few glimpses of it from standing outside of it. 

"Don't thank us. I'm glad that you liked it" his mother said with a genuine smile on her face. 

"So everyone, let's get back to work. We have to cook food before the guest arrives" the grandmother said, making us focus back on the event. They explained to me what was going to happen today and why they needed my help. Today is the day all the friends and family gather to get together. They hold this event every six months. And the food cooked in the event is strictly homemade as the women of this house love cooking. While we were cooking I even got more information about his family background. Isabella told me her mother and grandma were famous chefs in their time. Her father is a famous surgeon by profession and she too was a doctor by profession. 

It was a bit shocking for me because I thought she was too chef by looking at her skills but she was multi-talented. I even came to know more about the grey eye monsters. Instead of following his father's steps, he followed his mothers and grandmother as he loved cooking since he was a child. He got trained under two successful chefs. They were who boon the seed of love towards culinary art in his heart. I learned so many new things here today. I enjoyed cooking with them and I even made my father's famous semolina pudding as dessert. I laughed so much here with them. Cooking is the only thing that makes me forget every worry about my life. I heard a ting of the oven indicating to me that my pudding was done. I went to take it out when Isabella stood beside me eyeing the pudding-like small eager child. 

"It smells heavenly," she said as she took a deep breath, making me laugh at her action. 

"Yes it does," grandma said with an approving smile. It made me smile ear to ear. I kept the tray on the kitchen island and cut the parts to serve them for sample tasting. As soon as I placed Isabella's plate in front of her she dug in. She moaned at her first bite. 

"Wow it tastes like heaven," she said in her delighted voice while taking another bite. 

"Yes, I love it," Mrs Villin said as she took another bite. 

"Now I know why Xanthus chose you to be his intern," grandma said with a big knowing smile on her face making me look at her with a little puzzled look. 

"If you were a woman I would have loved to get you married to my son," Mrs Villin said with a teasing smile on her face, making my cheeks burn red. I never expected her to say this to me and grandma even nodded in yes. Only if she knew I was a woman disguised as a man. 

"Mom, you can still have him as your son-in-law. I always wanted a husband who cooked well" Isabella said teasingly with a mischievous smile on her face and it only deepened the blush on my face. "So Sage, would you like to marry me? Please say yes" said Isabella while bumping her shoulder to mine, making me grin at her words. 

"Yes, why not? I would love to have a beautiful doctor wife like you," I said with the same mischievous grin on my face, making her grin back indicating we were going to be good friends from now onwards. Saying that I moved my face only to meet with cold expressionless grey eyes the grin immediately slipped from my lips. 

I felt a shiver in my spine as his grey eyes bored more into me. He was standing not far away from us with that cold look on his face. Besides him was standing his best friend whom I met on the day we went to the bar. He too was looking at me with his cold eyes and his expiration matching with the grey monster but wait a minute his eyes were not on me. But on the person standing beside me. He was looking at Isabela with his cold hard eyes with that undefined emotion in his eyes. I felt her hiding behind me while holding the corner of my shirt. It made me look at the person who was making the bubbly and cheerful Isabelle go quiet like that. From their faces, I knew they heard our conversation.

From when they were standing and listening to us. 

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie up to chapter 68
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 28

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go to my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

***If you want to join do it from the 1st of the coming month to enjoy the benefit for a full month***

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.