48. sad day

"I'm sorry Y/n."

"N-no. Please."

---

BTS's POV

We arrived at xxx. We brought all our men and weapons ready outside the unknown building. This time, all seven of us are going in and attacked while our men stayed behind.

"I wonder what happened to her." the maknae cried.

"Don't worry, we'll save her. No matter what."

"She's crying hyung! and wont stop begging for us!"

"Stay strong Jungkook. and be ready."

In the count of three, we all barged in. The room was empty until we saw a big door at the end side of the long hall. Surprisingly, no guards.

Again, in the count of three, they opened the door and shocked to see what's in front of them.

They dropped their weapons, already surrendered. The view was too shocking, leaving the boys jaw dropped.

The room was full of men, guards, all in black. And standing o the stage, is Y/n in a black dress, kneeing beside a casket, crying hugging a picture. The seven boys ran to her, quickly comforted her.

Rubbed her back, caressed her hair, hugging her, whispering sweet things at her, they even cried for her. Y/n finally felt comfort, accepting their comfort. 

A boy came to them and introduce himself as Jisung, the boy who gave them the card. At first  they felt angry for making them worried. But then realised why he did it. Some say for a stupid reason. "My dad told me we have not enough black clothes." He nervously scratched his neck.

The boys glared at him before the leader mumbled 'thank you'. The boy bowed and left. 

Author's POV

Y/n watched as his father's casket got carried away by six large built men. She stayed silent the whole time. Finally tearing up when he's about to be burried.

Imagine loosing someone you knew he's alive a month ago, then lost him. It's very painful for Y/n. And for his brothers to see her like that.

The secret funeral ended with Y/n crying her eyes out in front of her father's grave.

"Y/n. Please don't be sad anymore. He wanted you to move on, live a happy life. He would be sad if he sees you breaking down like this." Suga continued whispering sweet things to calm her down.

A little while latter, she fell asleep in his arms, tired from all the crying.

A man came to them as Lee Minho, Yun Yeonseok's bestfriend. Stating that he wont ordered his men to follow Y/n anymore. "His last wish was for you to keep him safe." He said before left.

He gave them a big black box before completely disappeared. "If I had the chance, I would be her friend." Jisung said before following  the older male.

---

Y/n hasn't left her room today. She cried for hours and will only accept food brought to her room. BTS don't know how to fix her. Making their princess came back.

She lost so much. So much people she loved, has lost. Now Jimin and Jungkook regretted ever shouting at her father, calling him a bad parent and keeping a distance from the two in purpose.

It's sad day not just for Y/n, but to BTS too.

-tbc-