35. M

Author's POV

BTS are having a meeting in the waiting room without Y/n. They each frowned and some even whined as a certain topic suddenly brought up.

"Yahhh... I can't believe she slept with Suga hyung!" Jungkook pouted. Suga can't help but turning red. "You see, I'm special." He smirked.

The leader and the oldest rolled their eyes. 

"That's not fair hyung. I'm special too!" Tae frowned.
"I'm her sunshine." Said Hobi.
"I'm his favourite!" Jimin whined.

"Yah..all of you would just stop." Namjoon finally spoke. Jin sigh. "We know you're jealous but-"

"We're not." The four said in unison. "We're his brothers, we all should sleep with her." Jimin suggest.

"What- guys, she's 16!" The leader reprove.

"So? Suga hyung slept with her last night. We should do that too." Jungkook pouted.
"Yeah hyung." The others said.

"Seriously Hobi? You too?" Namjoon asked his twin. Hobi smiled in return. The eldest sigh. "Fine..."

"HOORAYYY!" The maknaes laugh.

---

Y/N's POV

"What??" I squeal.

"We are going to Tokyo!" Jungkook oppa climb on my bed and started jumping and made a mess.

"No. Freaking. Way." I said and joined him. We hold each others hand and jumped in unison.

"Yah...we figured we want to spend more time with our little sister." He jumped and I could see his neckless slide of his shirt and it started to swung uncontrollably.

I stoped and gasp. "Oppa, your neckless." Jungkook oppa stoped and looked down to the neckless. He chuckled. "Fuh..it's okay. I wont loose something so precious."

I sigh. Good thing I didn't gave the real one to you.

"Anyways, when are we going?" I asked. "Tomorrow. Get ready princess."

I nodded and started to pack my bags.

---

It's midnight and we finally reached Tokyo. We're in a big mansion owned by dad. We all decided to went straight to bed since all so tired.

I lay on my bed. The whole flight made me worry for some reason. Maybe because it's my first time in a private flight. Or maybe because I feel like I've been followed.

Nah. The second one was totally imaginarible. 

I'm here to have fun with my brothers. Maybe I felt like that cause we have tons of guards surrounding us.

---

"Father, what are you saying?"

"Calm down son, you might wake up the boys."

"You selfish being! She's MY daughter! What were you thinking?"

"And she's MY granddaughter. I know what I did is the right thing."

"Father, you are using her. As a what? ............a safe? For god sake she's 6."

"Calm down hyung."

"Don't you hyung me. You and that Kim bastard were planning this whole thing right?"

"Hyung, listhen."

"I WON'T SELL MY DAUGHTER! THAT IS FINALE!"

---

I woke up from a dream I don't really want to remember. It's an old memory. An old past. The last time I heard my father's voice, before he was gone. And I met him several years later.

I heard that my dad is a strong man. I don't know what he do that makes him the most dangerous man on the planet. When I heard that exo killed him, some part of me saying that he's still alive.

He is a mysterious man. He's everywhere. He comes and gone, leaving small tracks of his work every where he goes. He's a cunning man, a genius too. He could kill hundreds in one night without leaving a clue. Only his mark.

All of his victims knew his mark. I can say the whole world knew and feared him. It's an M with two line cross over it like an x and three red lines under the big M. He usually marks it with blood of the person he kills or leave a small button that has the mark.

No one knew what that symbol mean. Not even me. I just knew about this recently. My dad was a walking beast. Hunting prays for no reason. He steals money but no one knew where it went. He kills people and walking around showing of his gun.

I know my dad is a good person. For me. He wouldn't do something that reckless. He must have his reasons. For leaving me and my brothers, for stealing, for murdering and maybe for faking his own death.

I reached out the back of my neck. I remembered 10 years ago, he marked me with his mark. The very 'M'. It got fainted over the years and the red colour now has blend into my skin. But it's still visible if you sat close.

He said it's way to say that he marked people. To show his enemies that I'm his and no one could touch me because of the mark. My two brothers has the same mark on their necks. Mine just behind it so it could get covered by my long hair.

That mark is the only thing that he left for me before he was long gone, spreading his mark to the whole world. He promised he would come back to me again, to reclaim what's his.

And then he died, from a stupid gunshot. Just when I had the time with him. But it only last for a year.

Now I realised how much I didn't know about my dad. I wonder......

........................who is he?