31. again

Jin's POV

"Oh hell." I stopped at the entrance, scanning the situation. 

"SEHUN!" I quickly ran towards the younger. No. Oh no no no. Not again! Shit I-
"I failed again." I cursed myself.

First is JB and now Sehun."No. no no no. Please don't die. You're someone special to her right?" I said, checking his pulse and everything. I was too focused I didn't even realised I cried. 

"HYUNG!" I heard Suga. I turned and ran to him. "What happened? Why does the wall looked like it's been punched by an elephant?" I asked. That's when I noticed Namjoon under Suga.

"Hyung, I- I can't move my body. And Namjoon could be dead." He said. I quickly checked Namjoon's pulse. "He's still alive." I sigh.

"How do I get up?" Suga asked. "Don't worry, I called help. GOT7 is here and some other mafia gangs from the meeting. Just trust them. I'm going to stop the bomb." I said and quickly stood up once I saw blackpink entered. 

"Ok. Wait what? No! Hyung! It's too risky!" He kept calling me but I ignored him and walked away with blackpink behind me.

"Hyung! hey! How dare you ignore me!" He shouted again. I stopped and turned to Rose. "Do something about Suho's body. He has bombs rapping around him." I said and Rose nodded.

---

Yeonjun's POV

Half of the building's suddenly explodes and it's now burning. It's like walking in hell. The fire's getting bigger and bigger. "It might swallow us if we don't hurry." I heard Jungkook hyung said.

"But we don't know where we are." Jimin hyung whined. I was walking in between Hope hyung and Jungkook hyung when I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my right leg. "Arghhhh..." I shouted in pain. I've been shot!

I can't get up. I think I'm at my limit. I'm on my knees and fell into a puddle of my own blood. I slowly put Y/N in front of me and I continued to groaned.

The hyungs turned and saw.............

"...............................................Kai?"

Kai was panting. He's holding tight to the gun like his life depends on it. His face is totally emotionless.

"Again?" I heard him mumbled.

The hyungs pulled out their guns and stood in front of me and Y/N. My back is facing him so I'm protecting Y/N. "What do you want Kai?" Jimin hyung shouted. I heard that Kai used to work under him. It must be hard for him.

The fire's getting bigger and bigger. I started to panic. I looked around and saw something that caught my attention. A window!

But then something came back to my mind. It's just like five years ago. Where Sehun jumped from a window after he got shot by Kai on the knee. Lucky for him I was there. But now....

"It's a family curse."

Those words came back to me. It's what Y/N always said whenever she got a nightmare.

"I saw my family dying. One by one." 

I slowly cried.

"I don't want you to die, oppa. Please don't go."

I heard a gun shot and looked to see Kai's on the floor, groaning in pain. He got shot on his abdomen. 

"We need to go!" J-hope pulled me up and Jimin carried Y/N.

I still kept my eyes on the tiny window as we made our way out. But then the fire blocked our way. It's a fire wall! Holy shit!

"What do we do?" said Jungkook. That's when I pointed to the window. The trio looked at each other and nodded. "Okay, let's go through there."

Jungkook and J-hope hold me by my arms and pulled me to the window while Jimin followed behind. We peeked down from the window and we realised it's long way down. The hyungs're still hesitate.

"It's okay hyungs, I'll go first." I said and climbed to the window. But then I felt strong arms pulling me back.

"No you wont." I took a glance and it was hope hyung. "I'll go first, then I'll catch you guys." He said and climbed the window.

"WAIT, HYUNG!"