16.The secret

(Don't know why but i'm addicted to this song....I'm actually 100% army, should I be an engene?😂)

---

All the seven members rush to their boss's office. It's not too far from from the mansion, but still needed a car to get there. They left y/n with Sehun, her personal bodyguard.

When they arrived, their eyes can't stop from tearing. Boss Yun was stabbed right through his neck with a black dagger. JB pulled it out slowly, trying his best not to cry. But since it's his uncle, he ended up crying while hugging his dead body. Jackson already on his knees. His eyes were widen then ever, covering his mouth with his hands and cried. "N-no."

The other members cried too, hugging the two men who just lost someone precious to them. 

"FUCK!" JB throw the dagger in his hand and hit the wall, almost hit Jinyoung's head. 

Jinyoung stayed calm. Even tho his eyes are red. "Looks like we have a rat." JB turned to him.

"This world is no longer safe for you three." Said Mark. "There must be reason for them to wiped out the whole family."

"You mean, they wanted to take down Royal?" Said Yugyeom, a bit concern.

"No, it's more than that." Jackson lifted his head. JB nodded. 

"The family secret!" They both said at once.

The other members face in confusion. "I don't know what you guys are talking about."

"Well, there's actually a big secret kept from our family. It's how the Royal mafia became the largest, feared and powerful mafia gang ever. If that secret were to release to the public...." JB explained

"You mean it could be a weakness? That's actually possible?" Bambam tried his best to connect his braincells to catch up with the others.

"Than you two need to 'shut down' the Royal mafia." Mark suggested.

"We can do that. But...if the enemy get holds on the 'secret', then...they would be unstoppable." Jackson turn to his twin. "Plus, that 'secret' can only be used by the Yun family and the only solution to that is...."

"The Yuns must be........wiped out." JB finished his twin's sentence. They all stared at each other. No. This 'secret' must be too powerful, it can't landed on the wrong hands.

"So tell me..." Mark broke the silence. They all turned to him slowly, waiting for his question. "Who has the key to this 'secret'? "

The twins gulped. "y-y/n"

Yeah, that's right. y/n holds the key. Though she doesn't know that yet. It was suggested by her grandfather. Since no one knows she exist, it would be easy for her to run away incase something happened to the Royal mafia. You see, the Yun family is not a'small' family, and they were born geniuses. It almost like a superpower.

Since that weren't many Koreans who has the surname 'Yun' most mafia group would think that the family is small, very small. Mr. Yun had two sons, the one that is dead right now and y/n's dad. Which had two more sons. And that's it. The only information they had. 

The Yun family actually are EVERYWHERE. Some of them owns banks in hundreds of countries, some of them were successful businessmen and owns big companies and some of them even rule countries.The Yun family are not just the royals to the underworld, but actually the Kings of the world. 

They never actually like each other but they agreed to help one another. So they actually have everything, from a private detective to a mafia boss and to a country's president, every single damn job in the planet. They could hold any information they want. Of course, if they betrayed one another they will faced the consequences as well. Just one rule, you are a Yun. Either blood related or married to one. 

All the information, all the names and lists of the Yun's and their occupations around the world, all the contact numbers, every single detail, was kept in a very small drive, disguised as a bracelet, and mark as 'Yun'.

So the only thing that worries the twins the most was.... y/n.........

They need to get her out of there.

THEY NEED TO PROTECT THEIR PRINCESS.

-END-

Hmmm..this is getting big..should I rewrite it? still thinking of it....

i have no idea what i was writing....

but srsly, should i rewrite it? and change the story?