11. the name's Kai

(bang, bang, ddaeng.. okay let's start...)

Author's POV

"Suga oppa?"

Yoonie slowly opens the door. She looked around before entering. Suga was there, as expected, he's asleep.

"He sleeps like a cat." She giggled.

There were lots of computers and screens in Suga's room. It made Yoonie remembers her old apartment. But Suga's room is more tidy and big. 

"Suga oppa...wake up...." She called, still hesitate to get near him.

"Mmmm..give me more minutes..I want to sleep..." He scratch his head without even opening his eyes.

Yoonie sigh. "Okay, I'll come in a few minutes." Just as she walk out, Suga suddenly called her.

"Wait-" He said, still half asleep. "Come here I want to ask something-" He made like a cute purring sound.

She gulped but still came closer towards him. Suga grabs her and pulls her on his bed and hug her like a pillow. "O-oppa?"

"Mmm..I'm sleepy...." He said. "So soft."

"Oppa, please wake up. We're going shopping today. Everyone's waiting for you." She said, shivering when he pulls her even closer and she could feel his breath above her hair.

Suga slowly opens his eyes. "Huh?" He lets go of her and got of his bed. Rubbing his sleepy eyes in his way to the showers. 

Yoonie's POV

I decided to wait for Suga oppa to get ready in his room. He said he wants to ask me something when he was half asleep. It could be something important.

"You're still here?" Said Suga oppa after he got out of the washroom. 

I nodded. "You want to ask me something? Right?"

He made a confused face. "I did? Well, I forgot."

I shrugged and headed back down stairs. And I saw all the other six oppas were looking worried.

"Yoonie! Where have you been?" Jungkook oppa ran towards me.

"Wait- don't tell you actually wake-"

"Morning."

Everyone turn their heads to the source of the voice. They all look up, seeing Suga walk down the stairs. Like a king.

"Suga, you decided to join us?" Jinnie oppa greeted him and act normal.

"Yoonie woke me up." He stepped closer to me. "You really excited for today, princess?" He smirk.

I blushed and look down. He chuckled and went to the dinning table to get his breakfast.

After everyone's done and ready, we got into the car which is a black limo, and set our destination to the mall.

The mall is HUGE. I feel so small.... There're so many expensive shops. I just stood there, on the entrance. My brothers just laugh at me. Hobi and V oppa grabbed my hands and pull me inside with them.

"Let's go there. I want GUCCI"  V oppa pulled me and made all the others follow him.

They bought me so many clothes, which I feel unnecessary. "Oppa, you're spoiling me too much."

"Awwww..you look soooo cute in that.....don't worry, we owned this mall, you can have everything you want for free." Hobi oppa said pinching my cheeks. 

"Here, try this one. It's a dress. In case you have to go to dinners. You had to at least one." Jinnie oppa gave me a black dress. I just put them on.

 I just put them on

"Uuuuuuu...so pretty...like a princess...!" They awed. What do they think I am, a barbie doll playing dress up? This is too much.

"Oppa, I need to go to the washroom." I said to Suga oppa who's just standing in the entrance, not even bothering about the others were doing. He nodded.

Author's POV

Yoonie walk herself to the washroom. After washing her face and fix her hair, she got out. That's when he heard a familiar voice. 

"Hey, Yoonie right?"

She turn around and her eyes widen. 

"Oh yeah, I never introduced myself to you. The name's Kai. I work for your brothers."

Yoonie's POV

I froze. Yeah, I know he works for them but seeing him made me remembered about what he did to me last time.

"Hey I'm sorry about last week. I was just following orders." He scratch his head nervously. 

He really looks hot. Maybe he's actually a good person. Ismiled. "Oh, it's okay." We shook hands.

"I don't know you guys are hanging out today. Want to get ice cream? I'll drop you to your brothers after-" he said, still nervously.

"Yeah, sure."

We went to get ice cream and he ask me for what flavour. Without thinking, I quickly said. "Does it has Black Coal?"

His eyes widen. "A black coal? Yeah, there is. But people wouldn't usually orders them. You like it?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I love it. It's my favourite. I don't know why but it's the only thing that I remembered since I lost my memories years ago. I think I like it since childhood." I smiled at him. That was the biggest mistake I've ever done. The mistake I wish I never told him about.

He smirk. "I see. You're an unusual one, princess." 

I shocked when I heard him calling me princess. I tilted my head a bit. He notice I was staring at him and he laugh.

"Sorry. I forgot only your brothers called you that." He took out his phone and looks like he's texting someone.

Just when I was about to ask him.

"YOONIE!"

I heard someone calling my name.

-END-

Looks like a new character (not so new) had been introduce. Well what do you guys think about him? Sweet or devily?

And just want to tell u guys.. yeah suga is my bias. I love his everything, and i love sope..

So what do you guys think? comment and vote if you like it. 

thank you and i love yall for supporting me....