2.conditions

-But, it's been five years, since she ever goes to school, have social contacts or friends. It's been that long since she had her freedom. "Maybe, just maybe."-

Yoon-In's POV

I woke up to my alarm from my phone. "Great, it's Monday." I sigh.

I got up and changed my outfit and went to my work desk nest to my bedroom. It was dusty, messy and full of screens and computers. I've made coffee for myself. "This should make me stay awake."

I was just about to turned on all the screens when my phone rang.

Yoonie: Hello.

Yeonjun: Yoonie, it's oppa. Are you free ?

Yoonie: Yeonjun oppa? Aren't you supposed to be in class right now?

Yeonjun: I really need to tell you something important. So you're free?

I sigh. What could possibly be more importing than being in class? I know for a fact that he's studying at a nearby university and I really don't like it when he skips his classes.

"I'm free right now. I have a VERY important meeting with the chief today at 12. Be quick oppa."

He let out a small 'okay'.

TIME SKIP

"Oppa, what is that so important you wanted to tell me?" I pouted.

"Okay but you need to calm down first. Because, it's not easy for me as your oppa to say this." He hands turned into fists.

"Oppa?"

"You-you're getting ad-adopted." He bit his lower lips. [edited- imagine the voice reading thingy sound when the characters stutters. lol.]

"What?"

He didn't even looked at me.

"What do you mean? Tell me it's a joke because it's not funny!" Yeonjun oppa finally turned to me. His eyes were teary. He tried so hard to hold it that a tear dropped.

"Oppa..." I started to cry. "Why are you sending me away? You know I'm fine right now. I'm happy to have you and Lev in my life. Why are you..." I snapped.

"Are you going to leave me too, oppa?" I clutched his shirt.

He hugged me and lend me his shoulder. "It's for your own good. You're still young, you need education, you need to have a normal life like every teenager. Not siting in front of the screens all day. It's not good for you." [edited- 👁️👄👁️]

Hearing what he said made me cried even more.

"Liar. You don't want me anymore. You're leaving right?" I turned at him with red eyes.

"Yoonie, listen. I love you okay? And don't worry about your new family. It's someone I know. I could visit you everyday if you want, we could go to ice cream after school so please. Please listen to me this time."

"Bu-but what about the curse?"

"There's no such things as curses. Besides, your new family is strong, I know they'll protect you. I assure you'll be safe with them."

I stopped crying, holding his hand tight.

"Okay, I'll listen to you. But there are three conditions."

He nodded and wiped his tears.

"First: I'm keeping my name.

Second: I want you to pick me up everyday after school.

Third: I want to quit my job. PERMANENTLY."

He was smiling until he heard my third request. "Why princess? Are you sure?" I nodded. "I don't what to talk about it. I just hate it."

He nodded and patted my shoulder. "Okay, but there's also a few more things I have to tell you."

I looked at him confused. What now?

"Your new family is in Korea. Your flight is tomorrow. And you'll meet your dad at your new school, so you need to stay a night in a hotel."

My jaw dropped. "Wait, you're not coming oppa?"

"No, I need to settle things for you. I've already told the chief about this. He was really happy for you. He said he'll approve his decision in the meeting this noon."

I don't know what face to make. I'm very happy I finally got to let go of that hell job and go to school. But, Yeonjun oppa said he wont go with me. Moreover, my flight is tomorrow! And Korea? I know it was where I was born but I barely had any memory of my childhood in Korea.

"I'm sure you'll be okay. You're a big girl now." He patted my head. I stayed silence and nodded.

"Oppa."

"Yes princess?"

"I love you."

Then we stayed like that for a few minutes.

I'm scared. I'm going to have a new family. I hope I'm not having brothers. Just a mom and a dad, that's enough for me. 

-END-

YOOOOOOOO!!! HOW IS'T GUYS? I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE FROM INTRO TO CHAPTER 2 IN ONE DAY! I'M SOOOO HAPPY......

[edited- what's with the caps lock? omg I'm so immature back then... this is so embarrassing ]

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. 

DON'T WORRY BTS WILL BE INTRODUCE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, HAHAHAHAHA. [edited- this is very awkward.]

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME

THANK YOU.