45. we know

Author's POV

It's around 5a.m when the heavy metal door opened. The two boys slowly turned to see who it is, sigh in relief when the person is Yun Yeonseok, the only person who cared for them even though they're his prisoners.

The man slowly walked between Jimin and Jungkook, taking glance on each of them before he spoke. "If I let you go, will you promise not to follow me anymore?" He said in a serious tone.

The two gulped at his sudden change. "What if our brothers asked? What happened if they searched for you?" Jimin opened his mouth, seeing Jungkook's not able to talk.

"You can't find me. I'm asking if you'll follow me." He shot back

The two looked at each other before Jimin replied. "N-no. We wont. We promise." He said keeping on his serious face.

The man hummed in aprove. "I don't want to hurt you." He walked over to Jungkook. "But I want to keep watching my daughter." He unlocked the shackles above Jungkook's head and he fell hard once his hands are free.

"Therefore, I don't want you to ruin my plan again. Just stay away from my watch. If you don't want your other brothers to experience the same thing you did than better ignore us." He warned.

Jimin tsked. "I'll never trust you." He tried to stand up but due to the bounds, he could only groaned. 

Jungkook couldn't stand up. He's been standing like that for almost a week. He was stabbed on his thigh multiple times by the guards whenever Yeonseok isn't there with him. While Jimin will always showered with paint. He's now colourful and even Yeonseok refused to clean him, only his face and hair.

"I'm not asking for your trust." The man said between his greeted teeth as he slowly carried Jungkook and lay him down. "And don't you dare tell your brothers about me." He shot a straight glare, sending shivers to Jimin.

"I'll always have my eyes on you." He grabbed  a cup of water and purred it slowly on Jungkook's tired face.  "It wont be long."

Jimin scoffed. "What do you mean it wont be long? Don't tell me you're leaving her."

The man looked straight at Jimin, who gulped. "Yes, I am. Once I leave her, I wont come back. So I will put all my trust on you and your brothers to protect her." He replied.

"Why are you acting like a good father? After you left her? And now you let your responsibilities on us? Is that how you do your work?" Jimin spat. He could hear Jungkook's soft groans.

"Shut up before I changed my mind." His tone is getting deeper, making both of the boys shivers.

"I-"

"I wont say this again." The man cut. "Or you want me to keep her for myself?"

Jimin's eyes widen. "With a dangerous man like you? Hell no."

"I thought so." He chuckled.

---

"Shyun. Where have you been?" A man rose up from his seat when he noticed the man entered the cafe.

"Work." He sigh.

"Shyun, I want to tell you something." The man poked his mouth from inside with his tongue. There's no one in the cafe as it's too early in the morning and there's no staff. Shyun hummed in respond.

"About your daughter. Um- would it be best if we just..........kill her?"

"Kill her? Seriously? You're my best friend and you suggest me to kill my own daughter? Not to mention the only child I have left."

"You're right. I'm sorry, it just slip out. It's crazy."

"I'm warning you Lee Minho. I wont let you get near my daughter."

"Fine." 

---

"Morning princess." Y/n was greeted by someone. Shocked in her face when it's Jimin and Jungkook!

"Oh my god! oppa!" She screamed, running towards the two giving them a big, warm hug. She really misses these two. Even tho she knew what had happened.

"You two okay? He didn't hurt you right?"

"Y/n" Jimin looked into her eyes. "We need to talk."

Y/n hesitated first but nodded. "Sure."

---

"How many days had you met him?" Jungkook asked putting the younger on his bed. There's no one else except the three.

"Three days. It's a miracle." She squeaks. "Y/n, you do know he's dangerous right?" Jimin put a hand on the girl's thigh.

She nodded. "But he's the best dad anyone would wished for. I promise he is nice and caring. You wouldn't know someone until you hear their story first." She pouted. Jungkook sigh. Remembering how the man treated him back when he's tied up. His guards were cruel to him sometimes the man even had to stay in that cold place.

"He is nice Y/n, only to you." Jungkook forced out a smile. "So what did you guys do? Did he tell you anything? Anything threatening?"

Y/n giggled. "Only about himself, his past and his... plans for the future." She kept smiling, knowing it hurts. "I...wont be seeing him anymore after this. This is my last moments with him. So I cherish this time spending with him. Please don't get mad. And don't tell the others." She pleaded.

Jimin sigh. "Y/n...fine... but you know we will leaving in three days? And what should I tell the others?" Y/n smiled but then frowned hearing the question. "Tell them....that you guys were to let go in conditions of not to step in their territory and interfere with their plans."

"very funny Y/n, We already know." A deep husky voice boomed into the room, making the three flinched. They turned to the door to see all the other brothers standing at the front door.

"Um-"

"Don't worry, we will still leave in three days. But we still didn't trust your father. So the remaining days, you will go see him with one of us, for safety." Namjoon said trying to stay calm.

"B-but we're fine these few days. he even promise not to bring any weapon and bodyguards." 

"No buts Y/n. You know we're worried for you. Don't trust him too much. Remember he left you." Seokjin tried to show his caring side, accidentally bring out the last part.

Y/n gasped. Part of it is true, but she knows the reason behind her father's move. 'He left for a reason.' She wanted to said that so much but kept silent.

"Fine, you can come with me."

"There's no options anyway."

-tbc-