18. the one and only

(I can see that the numbers are getting big :) btw I cried every time I watch that video)

---

present day

y/n wake up feeling slightly dizzy. What happened last night still vague in her mind. By the time she woke up, it's already morning. She needs to get ready for school.

"Hey, where you going?" She stops to see Jin making breakfast alone in the kitchen.

"School." She replied shortly. Jin chuckled. "Well it's Sunday princess."

Her eyes widen, then she slaps herself, making Jin laugh even harder. "You need to rest, you fainted las night during the meeting, everyone's worried for you."

y/n took her sit near Jin, she seems quiet than usual, making it seems awkward for Jin. "You okay?"

"Oppa-" she cut him. Jin stops doing what he was doing and turn to face her. "Y-yes?"

"Are you not mad? I lied to you. I lied about my name and age. Aren't you suppose to be mad?" Jin looked at her, not knowing how to answer such simple but hard question.

"Well, we did the same to you. I mean, we lied to you too. We didn't tell you we're actually mafias right? So we're even."

"But-"

"It's okay princess. I know you did it to protect yourself. Besides, no one is mad at you. You can ask the others." y/n quickly shook her head, which made Jin smiled. cute. He thought.

"So, who actually gave that name to you?" Jin started back a conversation, don't wanted to be the only one's talking.

"My dad." She answered. "I used that name to go to school. Since I've always wanted to."

Jin nodded. "What's his name?"

"I can't remember his real name. But his friends called him Shyun. Lee Shyun."

"Shyun? Oh I get it. As Shhhh - Yun...means 'shut up, I'm a Yun'...that's actually genius." He laugh.

y/n smiled. "That goes for mine too. Yoon-In. Means 'I'm secretly a Yun inside'. Jackson oppa is the one who suggest it." She giggled.

"Hahah! You do come from a family of geniuses. I'm impress." He gave her omelette he made for her.

"You knew my family?" Jin went silence. "Y-yeah, we go way back" He stuttered.

She nodded and starting to eat her omelette. "y/n..."

"hmmm?" She lifted her head and eye contacted Jin, who's looking slightly worried.

"If you need anything, or feel uncomfortable, you can always count on us okay? If you feel down, you could always ask for our help. We'll be there for you. We'll protect you, our princess." He smiled, making y/n blushed. 

Seeing his handsome oppa smiled making her feel safer and comfortable more. "So oppa..."

Jin sat on her opposite, carefully drinking his hot coffee. 

"are you really anonymous WWH?" Jin chocked his hot coffee. y/n laugh seeing his reaction. "So you ARE him."

Jin's face turns pink. "Y-yeah, so what?"

"Oppa, you're turning pink." She smirked.

"Well, at least I'm still handsome. I'm Worldwide Handsome after all."

"Worldwide Handsome, is that what it's stands for?" She chuckled.

"The one and only princess."

---

"Yo y/n" Jungkook knock on her door. "You need help with your studying?"

y/n shook her head. "I'm fine."

"Well, I'm impress. For as long as I remember, you never went to school for five years." He said putting his arms on his hips.

"I still spend my time reading and studying because I wanted to feel normal. I don't like to used up my free time on my screens, it's giving me headaches."

Jungkook went silent mode for a moment before he started to ask a question. "So....you've been to school before?"

That question made y/n kinda feel uneasy. "I think I have. Before the incident happened."

"Oh, shit. I mean ah- sorry." He apologised. "I mean you're still too early to go to high school right? You're in my class after all."

"It's okay, I could catch up." She winked. "And Yeonjun oppa said I actually skipped to high school when I was 11. It's suppose to be my first year that time." She explained.

Jungkook nodded. 

"Are you guys hiding something for me?" She ask, making Jungkook's eyes widen.

"N-no. Why did you think that?" 

"You stuttered."

"I-I didn't s-stutter. I mean I-I always stutter."

"You know Yeonjun oppa?"

Oh crap now Jungkook. You should have come here at least with V or RM. "M-maybe?"

"So you know him oppa? You don't sounded shocked when I mentioned him."

"Uh- I-I need to go, Namjoon hyung is c-calling me, bye. If you need anything just- never mind, don't ask me." And he left. y/n can't stop from laughing seeing Jungkook's reaction. It's so priceless. 

She was focus on studying when a notification came up and she looked at it. A text from an unknown number. strange. She never had given her number to anyone accept her oppas. Taking over by curiosity, she looked thru the text and gagged.

-END-

sorry for, not updating for 2 or 3 days? i need to rewrite it sorry...