7.the test

(Tomorrow I have history exam, so I think this is my last chapter before I really need to focus...srsly online exams are the worst)

----------------------------------------------------

-"Oppa, have you ever heard the name...............

......................anonymous WWH?" -

BTS POV

"What do you mean? You're saying she's better than us?" Yoongi throw his laptop on the couch.

All the members turned their heads at Jin.

"Jin, we're MAFIAS. What makes you think it's her?"

"I just want to say what comes from my thoughts. She's a professional hacker. She might hide her background as neat and tidy as her personality. Can't you guys see? She's a professional." He tried his best to denied.

"Which is more suspicious." Jungkook cut him.

"I wonder who's the one that made her a hacker." Said Taehyung. Everyone stayed silence. What he said made a lot of questions formed in their heads.

"Anyway..." Namjoon cut out the silence. "...we still need information. Suga Hyung, I gave the hacking job to you. Jin Hyung, since you're the only one had close connection with her, make sure she doesn't get near any devices okay? Accept her phone." Namjoon gave them orders as a great leader would do.

Jin nodded.

"Jimin, V and JK, since you guys are the three youngest, I trust you to look after her at school. If she's doing something suspicious, report as soon as possible." The maknae line nodded.

"If we want to get to know her better, I suggest we all formed a bond with her. We need her trust. She might spill something just like what she did to Jin Hyung."

Everyone accept Jin gave a shock face. "No. What if she IS a spy? If we spoil her too much than she'd take the advantage and strike us." Hoseok balled his fist.

"Then don't spoil her."

Everyone nodded and agreed.

"Now then." Namjoon continued. "Jin, you found anything about those Yuns?" He changed the topic.

Jin's face looked disappointed. "There's not much I can find. The only thing I could get is, the Yun Family are a family of men. Mysteriously, there was never a female born from the family. Nine years ago, Mr. Yun dies from cancer. Seven years after, his first son was killed. Five years after that, his second son got shot along with his two sons."

"They were all killed accept Mr. Yun." The room was filled with intense aura.

"That's all Hyung?" Jin nodded at Namjoon's question. Taehyung clicked his tongue.

"I have a question." Jungkook suddenly stood up. "Who are the Yuns?"

His question made everyone shocked. "Who are they, exactly?"

"Jungkook.........."

TIME SKIP

"I still don't trust Yoonie." The maknae line gathered before entering their class.

Jimin smirk. "Do you wanna test her?"

"Let's gave a her a test." Taehyung and Jungkook smiled of excitement.

RECESS TIME

Yoonie's POV

I was sitting by myself during recess, since I want to avoid having bullies and I still have zero information on how to make friends. I watched so many movies where the main character would always gets bullied. Maybe it's a trend. I shook my head. I better stay away from people's attention.