13. they found us

Lev's POV

"Oh shit! Lev, leave everything behind. NOW!" Yeonjun burst into my room. I look at him fully annoyed. I finally had free time from him. "What now-"

"No time, leave your little tea party, we're going before-"

*BANG* *BANG*

"Shit, they're at the door." He gritted his teeth. He pulled my hand and jump through the window in my room.

*thud*

We fall on the lower ground roof. "Lift your ass quickly!" He shouted.

"Okay, okay. Geez, what did you do? Why are we running?" I ask him when we got into his car. 

"They found out about us."

My eyes widen. "Shit! And Yoonie?"

He kept silence. "Lev, I think you need to tell the boss, incase something happened." He said, keeping his eyes on the road.

Soon, we were chased by four or five black SUVs. I quickly rang the boss, a.k.a Mr.Kim. But then our car got shot and it blew up. 

"Lev!" Yeonjun called me and grabbed my hand

"Lev!" Yeonjun called me and grabbed my hand. "Hurry Lev!"

We ran and ran and ran but we know it's impossible to run away from them. "Yeonjun, you better not DIE because I'll KILL you!" I said when we hide in the narrow alleys. We finally stopped to get a hold of breath. 

Then I felt like someone's hold my head and pushes me towards the wall. My face is kissing the god damn wall and my nose is bleeding. I can't turn my head to see who did it. Soon I heard Yeonjun groaned.

"Yeonjun" I called him but all I hear is him groaning. 

"Well, well, well... isn't it the traitor, who tried to hide and called himself 'Lev'." Said a familiar voice, a voice I haven't heard in years. He came closer to me. 

I could see his present, he's wearing black everywhere, behind him, six other figures in black. Those are the people I haven't seen for more than 5 years. I gulped.

The man let go of my head. I turn around and he was already in front of me.

"Now, where have you been all these years?" He smirk, holding my throat with his thumb and index finger.  "How we miss you." The others behind him stared at me with cold eyes. 

My eyes were fixed on the seven men standing in front of me.

"H-hyungs"

---

meanwhile

Yoonie's POV

"Dad, you wanted to see me?" I knock on dad's door.

"Yes, Yoonie. It's about the family meeting." He called me to get inside. 

Wow, so this is dad's office. It's bigger that my room. I gazed around. 

"Yoonie." dad clears his throat to get back my attention. 

I quickly turn to him. "Y-yes?"

"Yoonie, there's something I need to tell you, but I decided to tell the others about this too. It's about your family." He said, playing with his fingers. "And I want you to tell them who you really are, because it's really important."

"Dad..."

"Don't worry, it's not going to turn bad, I promise. I'll explain everything in the meeting. You trust your brothers right?" He walks towards me and hugged me. He smells nice. 

I nodded. He smiled "And we trust you too."

---

BTS's POV

The room went silent. RM can't stop biting his nails, holding his anger.Same goes for Jimin, who can't believe he actually called someone who lied to him as his sister. Everyone wont accept what Felix said. Felix is Suga's most trusted men. He entrusted the job to him while he took his time spending with Yoonie. J-hope doesn't look mad, he's sad. Same goes to Jin.

"Felix, tell me who she really is." Said Suga after a minute of silence. 

"Sorry, sir. Still working on it."

"Fine, I gave you 48 hours." He said and hung the call. 

Just as Jungkook open his mouth, wanted to say something, the waiting room's door opened. And they saw...

...Yoonie and...dad.

They all stood up, crossing their hands and wont even put up a smile. 

Both Yoonie and Mr. Kim seems to figured it out already. Yoonie looked down to the floor, biting her lower lip.

"Dad, we need an explanation." V said. "About her." he pointed.

Dad sigh. "I see. I guess this is the right time to tell you."

"Wait, you knew about this??" Suga raise his voice. "Dad, she could be-"

"SILENCE." Everyone shocked.He sigh when he saw Yoonie flinch. "Yoonie, you go first baby." He pushes her forward gently.

"U-um.." She stuttered. "My name is not actually Lee Yoon-In"

She puts her hand in her pocket and reach out something. Something that made them stunned.

"My name is............................"

-END-

Lucky for you guys, I'll be making the next chapter right away.

What do you think her real name is? 

And who do you think Lev is actually is?

Stop being a silent reader and vote + comment okay?