15. EXO

(so today are my last three papers, and that means it's been three weeks since i started this book. it felt like forever though....)

---

7 years ago

The door to the mansion swung open, there stood seven men wearing all in black, sweating. One of them quickly swung himself to the nearest couch, panting. "I'm so tired." He whines.

The others looked at him and rolled their eyes. Soon, they all joined him. "Jackson, you didn't even do anything. Unlike your twin brother here." One of them said pointing to a blond man beside him.

Jackson does't gave a fuck what he said. "Anyways.." He lifted his head. "Where's my princess?"

"Oppa! You're home!" A cute voice appear from behind. They turn around and a saw a nine year-old wearing a black dress and a black ribbon tying her long brown hair. Jackson quickly hugged his cute baby sister, kissing her forehead a dozen times. "I miss you my princess."

"How's your first day being a mafia oppa?" The girl ask. 

"Hmm...you know, it turn out not that bad. If you have a chance to see me on action you'd be proud of me." He laugh. The others rolled their eyes. 

The girl smiled even bigger. "Really? One day I'll have the chance to see you in action right?"

"Well, you're not allowed to go outside the mansion. So the only way for you to join us is to become a hacker. " He joked. Of course he doesn't want his sister to be involved in the mafia. He always said a hacker would be the perfect job for her just to make sure her feelings wont hurt.

He knew it would be impossible for her to be a hacker. Since he and his twin both hate that job. For them, it's the most boring job ever. They love fighting more than sitting in front of screens. And you need to be a super genius to be one.

"I promise I work hard." She said. Jackson chuckled. "Of coures you will." One of the members punches his back.

"How's your day with Exo?" JB ask her. JB is the leader of their group called GOT7, also the first born from the three siblings.

Exo is a group formed by their uncle, the present boss of the 'Royal' mafia. The most powerful mafia in the world. And of course, the ones who leads this group is the Yun family. 

Since they wanted to expand their power and be feared by the world. The mafia boss decided to form small groups to work under him. The first official group was EXO, with 12 members in total. 

There were still many trainees waiting for their training to complete. Since EXO did a good job conquering a few mafia groups under the Royal name, the group gain trust from the Yuns and became their official bodyguards. They trusted them so much. EXO was feared by many mafia groups, you can say they were the best of the best.

"It was fun. They really took good care of me." The girl answered with a cute smile. Y/n, the girl, was kept secret from the world. She's the mafia princess, the precious and innocent girl born from a mafia family. Her mother died giving birth to her. 

When the whole family was shock to hear a girl is born for the first time in history, chaos and conflicts began interrupting the family's peace. Thanks so Mr. Yun, y/n grandfather, she's still alive till today. She's always his grandfather's favourite since he always wanted a princess to be born from his family.

He forbids her from going out often or without a bodyguard. Hiding her from the world, only the people who could step inside the mansion knew about her. This includes GOT7 and EXO. 

GOT7 really loves her and treated her like their little sister. Same goes for EXO. She's most closes to the youngest from EXO, Sehun. Who's also the same age as JB and Jackson and their bestfriend. Their most trusted member.

"Sehun and Kai are the same age as us, I can't believe they're more experienced than us." Said Jackson. Both of them were like cousins to them.

"I heard that a group that has younger members than us had formed last year." Said a blonde man named Mark. "I think they're called BTS."

"You mean the seven Kims?" The youngest one said, remembering that they were seven brothers. Their dad is one of Mr. Yun's greatest allies.

The subject suddenly change. "Yahhh..I heard they're incredible." Said a red haired named Bambam. 

"And cute." Added Youngjae, the mint haired. "Especially the youngest one." 

"They got potential." Said JB. "They might be invited in this mansion one day. They are indeed, the youngest mafia group ever to be formed, thanks to that little bunny, Jungkook." He said playing with his gun around his fingers. (a/n: Just so you guys could remember, Jungkook is 2 years older than y/n, which made him 11 years old )

"Aahhh.. that means they're gonna meet y/n." Jackson said, putting y/n on his lap, playing with her little hands. "That would be fun. More friends for y/n." They all smiled.

y/n smiled too. She's very young but she understands what the men were talking about. She was so excited to meet the infamous group called BTS.

After her grandfather died 2 years ago, she can't stop crying every night, thankfully, her brothers and Sehun was there for her. She doesn't know things would get worst for her.

---

Six months later

"There's an emergency!" Chen, a member from EXO kicked the door to the waiting room, which all the members of GOT7 gathered. "It's boss Yun!"

-END-

and I think u guys can see where this is going...

Got7

Exo