4.abandon

-Little did they notice, a small smirk appeared on Yoon-In's face.-

Yoonie's POV

I was busy reading some news I googled about my school. I'd never imagine this school belongs to the CEO of the biggest company in Korea. This is crazy!

I remembered back when I was exploring the school, I took a picture of the school guide. "I need to find the principal's office, then I'll ask him for Mr.Kim." I said to myself, scrolling and zooming the picture.

I noticed there were boys standing in the corner staring at me. Weird. Had they never seen a girl before? I decided to ignore them. I don't know what those weirdos were talking about, and I don't care.

I heard them laughing. I wonder what they were laughing about.

"What a weird laugh." I whisper to myself. I took off one of my earpods and decided to listen.

"She IS short. Maybe she doesn't belong in your class." I heard one of them said. They laugh again.

I don't know how the hell they know me or what class I am. I still have no courage to look at them. I don't know how many of them, I just hope they don't come closer to me.

But somehow what they said made me suspicious. Who are those weirdos?

I put back my earpod and increase it's volume. I look around, the school is still empty. If I decided to run, I still don't have any direction in this big school, I might be late for my first day.

I was busy thinking when..... I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"HEY!"

I flinch. A tall boy is standing in front of me. He was with the others who were talking about me. Gulp. I should have get my ass out of there, why am I still here?

"HEY! DON'T IGNORE SOMEONE WHO'S STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU!" His tone is getting louder.

I slowly look at him. He has a very good looking face. He kinda looks hot when he's angry.

"WELL?"

I made a confused face. "Well what?"

He sigh. I heard the other boys behind him snorting. He rolled his eyes.

"You're the new student right? Come with me. I'll take you to the principal." He said, putting both his hands inside his pocket.

"Oh, no thanks. I'm good." I said then continue looking at my phone.

He glared at me, which gave me shivers. His glare is scary almost feels like a death glare.

"Don't act wise like you owned this place. I was ordered to take you to the principal, so shut up and follow me." He gave his hand out.

I stood up and rolled my eyes, ignoring his hand. "Let's go then."

He looked at me like he was going to kill me. The others behind him, which I've counted was six, started laughing again and they left both of us in the hall.

"Good luck Jungkook!" One of them said before they all disappeared.

Jungkook's POV

How dare they left me like this with her. Just wait and see, I'll torture you all.

"Looks like your friends left you." The bitch girl said.

"They're my brothers." I rolled my eyes and walked in front.

The walk was silence. I still hated the idea of having a sister. Because girls are annoying and loud. What did dad see in her that made him adopted her? She looks weak and small and innocent.