14. The Yun Family

"My name is......................"

----

Author's POV

'Yoonie' pulled out a bracelet carved a name on it.

She puts it on the round table surrounded by the seven men

"It's y/n. Yun y/n. I'm 16, not 18. I sorry I lied." She bowed. (a/n: yep, that's her real name)

"..."

Everyone went "..."

"Y-Yun....." Jungkook stuttered. He gulped really hard.

FLASHBACK

"Who are the Yuns? Who are they exactly?" Jungkook ask.

Everyone stared at him with disbelief.

"Jungkook............." Jin turn to RM, hopping for him to explain.

"I guess you were too young that time." He sigh. "Listen Jungkook, the Yun family are actually..."

(a/n: I edited it myself

(a/n: I edited it myself. Sorry it looks weird haha. the girl is y/n)

--

"They are the Mafia Kings. The royal blood of the underworld. Known as the most powerful mafias around the world and were acknowledged by all the mafia organisations. The family was born with high intelligence, strong bodies and high reflexes. They were invincible." RM explained.

"They were also the finders of OUR organisation. They took us, trained us, and we worked under them." Said Jin.

"Because of them, strong mafia gangs were born like NCT, EXO, TXT, GOT7, BTS , etc." 

"No one would DARE mess with them." Said V with his husky voice.

" But.....one day, they left the underworld. Leaving everything, and left Korea. Not giving any information to anyone. Not even a reason for leaving." J-hope continued.

"Soon, all the gangs under them split up. Building their own company. Since BTS and TXT are cousins, we decided to combined as one. "

"Once was one, now are many. We became foes. Fighting for the top seat. But until now, the 'seat' is still empty." Said RM, referring to the groups that they were ones worked together. "The Yuns are the only ones could connect us, even we don't know where they are or why, letting them die is the hardest sins ALL of us could commit."

Jungkook nodded. "I see, then who the hell mess with them and murdered all of them?"

They looked at each other.

"Actually, we suspected someone."

FLASHBACK END

They stared at the bracelet y/n put on the table. Wondering the situation they're in right now. First, they thought the yun family are gone, never will return. Second is their cousin Yeonjun, who said that there're no women in the family and they were all wiped out.

 Then what is the truth? What is that hidden? And why? Who is she? Why is she here? Is she had something to do with Yeonjun?

"Looks like everyone is ready to hear the truth." Said Mr. Kim after a long period of silence. 

"Y/n, first you need to know that, we're mafias." He continued. Her eyes widen. "W-what?" She got scared.

"And your family used to be one too. In fact the strongest ones."

"M-my brother too?" she stuttered.

He nodded. "Tell me princess. Five years ago, do you remember anything that happened?" He ask with a soft toned voice. 

Y/n's POV

I shook my head slowly. Trying so hard to remember what happened.

"I think.." I look at them, they're all waiting for my answer.

"I- don't remember much. But...." My head started to feel dizzy. I hold my head. "Dad...got s-shot....." I started to see the situation in my head. "Fire.....fire..........J-Jackson oppa......"

FLASHBACK

"JACKSON OPPA!" I cried. He was surrounded by a sea of fire. He can't get out, the fire is getting bigger.

"RUN! RUN AWAY Y/N!"

The fire got too big I can't see him on my vision anymore. My head feels dizzy because of the smoke I inhaled. I heard someone calling my name. "Y/n! Y/n!" The voice got closer and closer, and I was shock to see......."L-lev?"

Then everything went black.

---

Author's POV

*thud*

Y/n fainted. Everyone shocked, seeing her suddenly fell down.

"Yoonie!" Shouted Jungkook, capturing her before her head hits the floor. He looked really worried.

"Something's not right here." Said J-hope. They all turned their heads too Mr.Kim. 

He sigh.

"We need to call ALL of them. It's urgent."

-END-

What did he mean by all of them?

There's more explanation needs to be explained....

Looks like I'll be busy....finishing this book....